~my favourite sisters~

November 5th, 2019
4:30 am

We were all laughing as we discussed a song called 'love story' of maybe 'it's a love story' we haven't decided yet, but then I heard a buzzer go off, which meant that someone was at the door without a keycard.

"Who the hells that?" Laura laughed

"It better not be who I think it is" I said, standing up and going out the door, I went down the dark hallway until I got to the door, I unlocked it, opening it to the street, which now had two kardashians and a camera crew.

As I looked at my two sisters, I could tell that my face was like thunder, I was more pissed off than I've probably even been with them

"Hey Kadie" Khloe said, smiling at me

"We just came to say hi" Kim said, also smiling.
Kim went to walk past me, but I quickly moved to the side, stopping her

"What are you doing here?" I said calmly, trying not to loose my cool

"Well we figured if you filmed today you'd be ok for a couple days" Khloe said

"I pacifically told you not to come" I said

"Ok Kadie you need to get whatever stick is up your ass out, because belive it or not you are part of this family, which means that your part of this show" Khloe said "so your job is to film parts of your life"

"But I asked you not to film here, and not to come" I said louder "this is my private life, I don't want it on keeping up with the kardashians!"

"Kadie every single thing you do is your private life, like we try to go to your house and film, oh no not today it's my private stuff, we try to go to set with you, no you can't film, like when are you going to fucking film?"

"So what you want the cameras to go to set with me and get me fired? Is that what you want? Unlike you two I actually have a job that I love and don't want to get fired from" I said, raising my voice

"Excuse me" Kim yelled "both of us have jobs that we adore"

"Ok but my job isn't open for filming"

"Your job is literally filming! You never film, when our producer sent up the feedback last week you want to know what she said about you? The audience don't know much about kadies life, it feels like she's constantly hiding from the cameras, like your husbands never even been on the show"

"We literally had an hour special for our wedding!"

"And that's the only times he's even been on it! Like even we feel like we don't know who you are any more" Khloe yelled

"I'm the same person I've always been, just because I'm not like you and don't enjoy sharing my life doesn't mean that I'm hiding something from the cameras" I said

"We don't enjoy sharing our life, it's our job"

"I do share some of my life"

"Well then let us come in" Kim said

"Kim I'm trying to plan something in here, if I invite like ten others in it's probably going to be leaked"

"No it wont"

"Khloe I'm sorry but I can't let any of you in, I really don't want this to be leaked, I'm sorry" I said before closing the door.

I heard some muffled voices, and then they slowly died away as they all left. I then went back up the stairs into the main studio.

"Anyway where were we?" I asked, shutting the door behind me.

We went for another two and a half hours, naming all the songs on the album. Usually we would spend atleast a week on deciding the names for the songs, but since we only have twenty five (twenty - four now) days until we're going to start release the songs. Which means we have an average of a day to produce each song, which is very tight as usually a song could take anywhere from a day to two weeks to produce.

"Ok, everyone bring it in" Thomas said as we all joined one big group hug "ok, go home, get some sleep, because tomorrow at six o'clock we're back here to start producing Mrs Kadie kardashians first song!" He squealed from excitement.

We all said our goodbyes, and walked down the stairs together, laughing and gushing about how excited we all were to get started.

I then climbed into my jeep and drove home, ready to go straight to sleep as it was six o'clock in the morning.

I parked up on the grass where all the rest of the cars were temporarily lined up. Then grabbed my bag, phone, charger, notebooks and what was left of my sprite from the passenger seat and went inside.

They had been working and putting stuff together, the once empty house was slowly getting more full.

The kitchen had some cook books and other decorations unpacked and set up. A couch in the living room has also been placed and the tv had been set up, along with the bookcase

"Hello?" I called through the house. A minute later I heard the sound of approaching feet, I turned around and Sebastian was coming around the corner

"Your back, finally" he said as he brought me into his arms. A minute later Anthony and Chris came around the corner, both had obviously been asleep by their messy hair and their tired expressions.

"Kadie I thought you were going to be like two hours?" Chris said

"We ended up going over to the studio"

We spent a few more minutes before we all went to bed, all of us struggling to stay awake.