Chapter 1: Vanessa ~

I woke up to my phone ringing me, God what's the time? Who rings someone this early? As I answered the phone, I didn't look at the caller id as I answered it i could hear Ashley's voice.

Phone conversation: ~

Vanessa: *half asleep* Hello?

Ashley: Hey V, how about a shopping day today?

Vanessa: You woke me up at 6:00 am to ask me to go shopping with you?

Ashley: Yeah, how are you not up yet?

Vanessa: Well, I have nothing to wake up for.

Ashley: Well, now you do, so get ready.

Vanessa: Okay, I'll get up now, let me know when you are on your way.

As I hung up the phone, I started to do my morning routine, shower, get dressed, dry and straighten my hair and lastly makeup, Austin was filming today so he was busy today. Once I went downstairs to have something to eat, Ashley text me saying she was on the way, I finished eating my breakfast and she tooted outside.

As I grabbed my jacket, my bag and locked the door, I got in the car, and she looked so happy as if she had something to celebrate.

Ashley: Hey, girl.

Vanessa: Hey, you seem happy, what's got you so happy?

Ashley: Well, I have a great boyfriend and I'm out with my best friend, but I need to ask you something.

Vanessa: Oh, no I knew there was a catch for this shopping day, go ahead.

Ashley: Well, I talked to Corbin, and he told me that one of our close friends is back in the country.

Vanessa: What?

Ashley: Do you want to know who?

Vanessa: I don't think I do, look if this is your plan to get me to forget Austin your wrong, I love Austin, okay?

Ashley: Oh, come on Nessa, you've been with the guy for 8 years now and I don't see any chance of him proposing to you.

Vanessa: What? But I haven't even been thinking about that, Ashley.

Ashley: Well, you barely see him because you're filming and he's away most of the time.

Vanessa: What's making you say all this has someone said something?

Ashley: You'll see when we get there.

As she parks the car, I was really confused about what she was talking about, who is this mystery co-star and why is she so dedicated to breaking me and Austin up, we got out of the car and went to get a coffee as we are waiting in the queue Ashley was texting on the phone. It was then our turn to order our drinks we paid and went to sit down; Ashley was still texting on her phone.

Ashley: Okay, so Corbin and the boys are in town, so we drink this go meet them.

Vanessa: Why are you rushing around to see the boys I thought this was our shopping day?

Ashley: It is, but the boys want to see us it's been a while since we've seen them come on Nessa you can't say you haven't missed them.

Vanessa: No, of course, it will be nice to see them, but I just don't understand what this has to do with me and Austin.

Ashley: I'm sorry I didn't mean to say those things I know you love him I'm just thinking of your happiness that's all.

Vanessa: But I am happy Ashley, I need to go to the bathroom.

As I got up and went to the bathroom when I came out I saw a guy with sunglasses on who looked exactly like my ex, oh my god I never thought I would see him again, I walked up to the table when stood by Ashley, Corbin and Lucas hugged me and then he stood there I felt like he didn't want to hug me because of the awkwardness.

???: Vanessa.

Vanessa: Hi.