two - recording (pt 1)

Y/N's POV

After we all played Minecraft for a while, we all went to hangout at the park. We got ice cream and sat at the park just talking.

"Tomorrow don't forget guys, we're recoding hide and seek at an abandoned hospital," Jimmy reminded the guys.

"Oh yeah! Dont we still need one more person?" Chris asked. "Yeah," Jimmy responded.

The guys all looked over at me and smiled. "Do you want to join Y/N?" Karl asked excitedly. I looked at Jimmy who was also smiling. "Sure!" I smiled.

"Awesome! I hope you win," Karl giggled. "No! I have to win," Nolan protested. "Nah I do," Chandler argued.

"Real question is why does Karl want Y/N to win and not himself?" Jimmy asked. Karl laughed at his question.

"Well she's only here for 3 days, so I want her to enjoy it by winning a MrBeast challenge," he explained.

Karl looked over at me and gave me a smile. Looking at him closely... he's cute! "Well it's getting late guys, and we have a challenge tomorrow," Jimmy reminded us.

"Uh.. so where am I staying for these next three days?" I asked Chandler. "With Karl and I, we have an apartment together and we have a guest room!" Chandler replied.

"Awesome! Well i'm getting tired," I yawned. "Alright, meet at the hospital tomorrow guys, I sent everyone participating the location," Jimmy said.

"Who's participating?" I asked him. "It's a surprise, not even the guys know," he smiled. "Well we should get going guys," Chris said.

Chris, Nolan, and Jimmy left in the car they came in and Karl, Chandler, and I left in Chandlers car.

We arrived at the apartment and Karl showed me the guest room. "You'll be staying here for the next three days," Karl exclaimed.

He was way more excited then Chandler and I. "Thanks again guys," I smiled. "Of course! My room is next to yours, and Chandlers is upstairs," Karl explained.

"Alright! Well I think i'ma go to sleep, im tired from the airport and all," I said. "I'll let you sleep then, Goodnight!" Karl smiled, he left the room and closed the door behind him.

I changed into some pjs I packed then laid in bed, I don't normally sleep early but the airport and all made me tired. I fell asleep as soon as I laid down.

In the morning

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes. I reached for my phone on my nightstand and saw a text from my Manager where I work at back home.

"Call me when you see this." Uh oh. That sounds serious. I called him and waited until he picked up. "Hello?" he answered. "Hi, you told me to call you?" I said.

He stayed silent for a few seconds. "Where are you?" he finally asked. "I'm in North Carolina," I said.

"And why didnt you tell me you were going?" he asked. "Wait what?! I did! You even said it was okay," I explained.

"Don't talk back to me, this was very irresponsible of you," he said in an annoyed tone. I stayed quiet for a few seconds. "I'm sorry.." I mumbled.