chapter 4

The next day Bakugo opened his phone after work to find out he got spammed. He didn't really wanna check his phone since everyone would be able to see that he was online but he just couldn't help it. He had 23 Messages received.

Shitty hair (Kirishima) :

WHERE ARE YOU BRO

WE ALL MISS YOU COME BACK

WERE ALL SO WORRIED

Deku:

Are you okay?

Where are you?

Everyone is worried about you.

Family group chat was the most full of all. Mitsuki (Bakugo's mom) probably was worried to death.

He really had the urge to just go on and write everyone something back and apologise. But Bakugo couldn't. He didn't want to make this situation worse than it already was.

The mother of Liam came in and told me she made an appointment by the hospital for me because she was worried that the child would be unhealthy. "Do you think it was stupid from me to run away with a child from my ex boyfriend?" Bakugo asked her. "Well, you live here now and I'm happy about that" She said "I'm sure Liam likes it as well and besides that I think you're safer here than at Ua. They keep getting attacked and fighting isn't good for your baby" She smiled. The old lady had a friendly smile on her face and was always smiling. To everyone. Even strangers on the streets. She would greet them and sometimes even talk to them.

Jada and Luna came up to Bakugo since work was done and it was nice to talk to someone. "Yo are you okay? How is the baby?" Luna asked worried. "I'm okay the baby is fine. It hasn't start kicking yet but I can sometimes feel the baby shifting or changing position" Bakugo said and placed his hand on his non showing belly.

They talked about the baby for some times and then Jada and Luna went home since they were getting tired. Bakugo went upstairs and he layed down, Liam came in a little later. "Seems like you're tired?" He teased, He never teased Bakugo so it was quite strange. Bakugo stood up. "I'll just grab some water" he needed to say something what Liam couldn't comment on and this was the perfect sentence. Besides, Bakugo was actually Thirsty.

As Bakugo got some water he felt Liam hug him from his back and he did not quite feel comfortable. He only saw Liam as his best friend but Bakugo had this bad issue with telling others whenever he was uncomfortable or not. Liam kissed his neck forcefully, very short and it luckily did not leave a hickey. "Uhm Liam? Aren't we just friends?" Bakugo said feeling extremely out of his comfort zone. "Not anymore" Liam said and pinned him against the wall. "And what if I see you as just a friend?" Bakugo said. "You're not allowed to" Liam said.

Bakugo could feel Liam dominating him and not listening to what he had to say. He gave no fuck about Bakugo's feeling or anything like that. This kept happening for a few months and Bakugo started lying that he liked Liam, everyone troughs they were dating but in reality Liam forced Bakugo to like him.