An experiment

This will just be to document things that have happened to me and most will be recent happenings, and I encourage you to tell me your experiences.

I've been doing dream spells for a few nights in a row, and here's what I found:

Day 1: tapping on the walls, knocking, footsteps

Day 2: auditory hallucinations, things appearing to fall from your peripheral vision, but still standing, odd figures in your peripheral vision that disappear when you turn to look at them.

Day 3: weird dreams. Mine was of voices, though it was almost impossible to tell if they were male or female, and my vision was black, so I was unable to see them. Paranoia.

Day 4: nothing. No weird noises, just nothing at all.

Day 5: again, nothing except light tapping. Probably have to wait to do more dream spells. It's possible it's not working because I'm doing them too often, so I'll wait a few days.

Things that happen often when doing spells include knocking, tapping on the walls of the summoners room, a sense of being watched, footsteps yet no one's there, headaches (vary in severity, depending on how many spells you do, and how often, dream spells take less energy), odd dreams, often including the sight of blood, or random people saying cryptic things, and paranoia, devices glitching often. I'm sure these are different for everybody, though, so these may not happen to everyone.