chapter 17: Krasivaya-Beautiful

(I'm sorry it took me so long to get this up, I was recently kicked out by my mom and had to figure some stuff out, but I hope you like the chapter. Sorry if this is too cheesy or cliche or anything. If it is please let me know, I love the criticism)

There seemed to be a tornado of heat between us as I moved to sit in his lap, pulling myself as close as I could. I felt his thumb begin to tickle the small gap of skin on my hip, between my shirt and pants, his finger moving back and forth lazily. Then it started to climb, slowly sneaking below my shirt and up my side. I couldn't help but shiver at the touch. It was the only touch I'd felt since before I realized I was pregnant with Katerina.

Another shiver wracked through me as his callused hand began to slip up my shirt, spreading across my back and holding me firmly. I pulled back slightly to catch my breath, keeping myself but an inch from his lips. His eyes opened to gaze at me lazily, lust blackening his already dark eyes, as his other hand moved to my face holding me gently. "Your so beautiful Roza... so damned beautiful..." He said in a gruff whisper.

I smiled at him, my cheeks turning red from his open admittance. It had been a while since I'd been called that and actually felt it. "Your not so bad yourself, comrade." I said quietly. He rolled his eyes chuckling softly before resting his forehead against mine, closing his eyes. I sighed contently fisting my hand slightly in his hair before I sighed again and pulled away from him.

He gave me a confused look as I gave him a nervous one. "What's the matter?"

I had decided in that moment that I wanted him to know just how much I never forgot him over the last decade. "I was never with anyone else." I said blatantly, staring at his chest.

"What?" He asked stupidly making me want to scoff. Fuckin men.

I sighed again, loudly, still not moving to look up at him. "I was never with anyone else." I said again, waiting for it to click for him.

There was still a question in his tone as he spoke to me. "Rose, I have no doubt that Katerina is mine... if thats what your worried ab-" I stopped him by putting my hand to his mouth, shaking my head slightly in exasperation.

"No. I have no doubt that you think Kat is yours, otherwise you wouldn't be here. What I'm trying to say is..." I moved my head from side to side slightly trying to put together what I was trying to say. I was hoping he'd had gotten it from the start. "I haven't been with anyone else but you Dimitri. At all. Not emotionally, not technically... and not physically." I chewed on my lower lip softly after putting that out there.

It was only a second before Dimitri pushed up on my chin making me look at him. His gaze was soft, his eyes widened slightly, joy evident in the way the brown flashed slightly. "You have no idea how... I wouldn't say happy, but somewhere near there, that that makes me. The idea of anyone else being near you kills me Rose..." He glowered down at me for a second as a distant memory passed his eyes, but then his expression became earnest as he gazed deep into my eyes. "I haven't either. Not once. I never even entertained the idea of being with somebody else. Maybe my hand was a bit more of a frequent date than it should've been but, never was anyone else in my mind but you..."

My mouth opened in surprise at his crude joke, never hearing anything like that come from him before. And then I started laughing. Really laughing. My whole body shook as I hung my head, the sound erupting continuously from my lips. When I looked back up at him through my squinted eyes he had an eyebrow raised though a proud smirk was set upon his lips. "You know.." I said through my giggles. "It's a little weird seeing you so completely out of your mentor role."