Wilbur Soot x Reader: 𝓒𝓸𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓮

🅣︎🅗︎🅔︎ 🅕︎🅞︎🅛︎🅛︎🅞︎🅦︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ 🅘︎🅢︎ 🅐︎ 🅕︎🅛︎🅤︎🅕︎🅕︎🅨︎ 🅞︎🅝︎🅔︎🅢︎🅗︎🅞︎🅣︎
𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚍: 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚝, (𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎), 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚎 𝚍𝚞𝚍𝚎

𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝:𝙲𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 (𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎) 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚝

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛:𝚄𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜:𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍(𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍)

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚢: SaltyRockCandy

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚍

☽︎❤︎☾︎

You gingerly tapped your fingers against the back of your phone. It was another, as usual, cold morning in the UK and a particularly busy one at that. Waiting for your boyfriend, you stood outside a mutually loved place between the two of you; Becca's Coffee and Music.
  It was the place you two had met- Wilbur Soot: the twitch streaming musician and (Name), the..normal person in all honesty. Sighing softly you checked the time again. He must have gotten caught up in streaming- but that was the whole reason for visiting Becca's. With the quarantine separating you two and his work being so demanding for attention.
  Wilbur jogged lamely towards you, panting and carrying his usual eve bag. Giggling you grinned up at the beanstalk, taking his hand instantaneously. He grinned, softly kissing your forehead and letting you walk through the now held door.
  Just walking in hit you with nostalgia- in the corner sat a bookshelf that held some of your favorite books (which you read so many times you could recite them backwards) and across the wall sat a stage where soft acoustic music came from a reggae man. Smiling you sat with Wilbur at your place by the window, him setting his notebook on the table. This one coffee shop had drawn his attention for more than on reason- but aside from it being a place you could relax in during mental stimulations, it was a place that gave him inspirations for songs. Specifically, songs thay correlated with you and the role you had on him.
  As usual, the two of you talked an during and held hands across the table before the waitress came over and took your respective orders.
  "So," you started, grinning and watching Wilbur jot down a line that inspired something in him. He looked up immediatly when you spoke, watching you through his hair.
  Giggling a bit you looking at the drink in front of you. "The quarantine was horrible, what did you do outside of work?"
  "Fooled around with my music a bit, watched a few movies, and called you the rest of the time," he grinned. You flushed knowing you called everyday, but could you help it? Half the time when you didn't call, Wilbur called you.
  Humming, he looked up, "I've been thinking," he started, "what if you just..moved in with me? So I'm not running down my phone battery."
  Surprised, you let out a stuttering noise. This was the question you least expected. Moving in was big commitment- but (REDACTED) you were up for it! Laughing you nodded eagerly and watched Eilbur smile broadly back. This meant more cuddles- more home coffee and movies and-
  Smiling wider a thought came to mind. More time with the live of your life. Cuddling on his couch, in bed, breakfast with Wilbur, music, sleep- you were excited beyond limits at it all.
  Wilbur had thought of this for multiple reasons, one main being he knew your mental state would get better and better eith someone around. Loneliness was not your strong suite and calls never really did make you feel as good as bring around your 'person.'
  Your coffee date continued, soft giggles and small honeymoon-esk flirtations passing between you two. You read your favorite chapter from one of the books and Wilbur continued writing down small tidbits of lyrics. It was calm and comfortable for the both of you, and soon it would fill your days for months once you moved in with Wilbur Soot, your musician.