two

you and will started getting to know each other a bit more, occasionally being greeted and small talked by some mutual friends. you were happy you were getting to know more about will, and he seemed like a great listener.

every girl would love to have a great listener, but there was something about the way his beautifully sculpted face and soft smile as he nods to your rambles made your heart flutter, and it'd sometimes even catch you off guard by how pretty he was by just simply existing.

but something was in the way of your thoughts. you couldn't stop thinking about the night before, when you and will met for the first time.

-

"someone's a little grumpy." a deep, soothing voice said as the person sat down on the stool in front of you, a cup of whiskey in the grasp of his left hand. you looked up, seeing a gorgeous man.

"oh?" you mused, turning to him a bit. "i guess you could say i'm not in the greatest of moods tonight."

it was your first day in london, and all your stuff had been dropped off at george's already. george wanted to go out and celebrate the occasion, but he ended up falling asleep at 6pm, so you went out alone.

it wasn't like george was your only friend in london, you just felt like being alone to take in the fact that you were going to be living in a new country now.

"awe, come on." he pouted, mocking you slightly. "judging by your accent, you're american. now, i know that the uk isn't the most exciting country, but you're in another country. don't feel so down."

normally, you hated entertaining men at bars, but there was something about him that intrigued you. "do you like deftones?" you asked, giving him a small smile.

he took in your smile. "i do." he returned the smile, making you melt. "what's your favourite song, mine's shut up and drive."

"sextape." you simply said.

"oh? then why don't we make a sextape of our own?" he joked, expecting you to cringe or reject him in some way.

instead, you hummed, pursing your lips. "sure, why not?"

he raised his eyebrows suggestively. "well then, miss, tell me, what's your name? we wouldn't want to be nameless lovers. after all, you're in a new country. new country, new habits."

"you're a habit i'd like to keep." you made eye contact with him. "y/n."

he stared back. "wil."

-

you woke up in an unfamiliar apartment, instantly looking around for your phone or a clock. you rubbed your eyes and squinted at the digital clock on the nightstand on will's side of the bed. it was roughly 7am.

you looked down at the sleeping brunette sprawled under the blanket, gaining fuzzy memories of what happened after you and him had left the bar.

your face grew heated, realizing you and him were both still naked, so you ran out the bed quietly, looking around for your clothes. every time you put on a piece of clothing, you were just reminded of how slowly and teasingly will had taken them off a couple hours prior.

"leaving already?" will grumbled, looking at you through stressed slits as he tried his best to lift his head to look at you. "before breakfast? not even a dine and dash, aye?"

"my friend's probably wondering where i am." you simply said. "go back to sleep."

"mmm." he hummed, beating you to the punch as you heard light snoring again. as you finished getting yourself together, you looked at him once more, contemplating on whether you should leave your number or not.

you took many things into account. how pretty he was, how he knew what he was doing when he was talking to you at the bar, the way he probably has experience with sleeping with women from pubs what with the dine-and-dash statement.

new country, new sneaky link, right? you shrugged, grabbing a napkin and a pen from the kitchen and scribbling down your name and number with a little 'call me :)' under your info.

-

this chapter was supposed to be published 3 days ago but i kept rewriting it bc it didnt feel right, but here

221201
718 words