part 7

Hwasa and I came to the canteen to have lunch Emma came in and her eyes were glued to me

Hwasa and I came to the canteen to have lunch Emma came in and her eyes were glued to me. Hwasa didn't notice.

You might think that I'm not telling Jimin because I'm scared of Emma but the truth is I just didn't want to depend on Jimin too much since he already save me from my father.

Yn:unnie who was the boy u were talking with this morning *teasing tone*
Hwasa:w-which boy?
Yn:oh he's coming right now actually *smirk*
Hwasa:wait what!
?:hello hwasa
Hwasa:u-um hi

I excused myself to give them privacy and went to the hallway

Out of nowhere I got harshly pinned to a locker with a tight slap on my left cheek.

Emma:why didn't u die b*tch
Me:what did I even do to u
Emma:u are garbage and I don't like garbage
Me:u already sent me in the hospital just leave me alone
Emma:this time I'll make sure u never get out of the hospital

She was about to slap me again so I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but it never came. I slowly opened my eyes and saw JIMIN holding her hand while squeezing it.

Jimin:car now!

I did as told and just walked pass Emma while winking at her.

Jimin PovWhen I woke up this morning I left early to find out who had injured yn and since she got got it at school most likely it was a student

Jimin Pov
When I woke up this morning I left early to find out who had injured yn and since she got got it at school most likely it was a student. It took me an hour to go through the CCTV footage and once I found it, my blood start to boil. I saw some other recordings of yn getting bullied. Right then and there I asked my men to get information on that girl and her minions.

In 30 minutes I got it.
Lee Emma, 21 years old, daughter of the school principal and bullies most of the students especially Hwang Yn

Without wasting another second I rushed over to Yn's school and seemingly it was lunch time

I went inside the building and saw Yn pinned on a locker with Emma about to hit her. I quickly went and grab her hand while squeezing it til she was unable to let out a sound. There weren't many students around but I didn't even care.