6.

After their heart warming conversation and spending some time with each other sairat finally returns home. Lights were off so they sighs in relief and starat going towards their room.

They reach to their room and soon changes into nightwear sai was arranging her books but virat was lost in his thoughts.

Virat pov~ today I realised that what are true colours of my family to whom I considers my own they even didn't bothers to trust me once! But sai whom I considered immature she always supports me but I was not able to fulfill my husband's duty what i have given her when she needed me most I just choose my so called family over her. I am so sorry sai this guilt is eating me from inside i don't know how to repent my mistakes.

Tears start flowing from his eyes sai noticed it and became tensed and sit beside him.

'Virat sir' sai softly called him and he came out from his trance.

Virat: sai kya hua

Sai: aapko kya hua aap aise ro kyun rahe hain she asked while wiping his tears. He closes his eyes feeling the touch of her!

Virat: I am sorry Sai he said while taking her hands in him.

Sai ~ Virat sir pls aap kyun guilty feel kar rahe hain jo hua hum use bhul chuke hain na to fir aap vo sab baaten yaad karke kyun pareshan ho rahe hain.

Virat: Sai bhale hi tumne mujhe maaf kar diya ho par mai khud ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paunga he said while down casting his eyes.
Sai cupped his face and said

Virat sir pls jo hua use bhul jaye or pls ab future ke baree me sochie.

Sai ab tak jo hua ab aage kabhi nahi hoga mai ab hamesha tumhara hi saath dunga or kabhi bhi tumhe akela nahi chdunga he said while entangling their hands sai smiles at him and they both hug each other.

They sleeps but sleep was far from Virat's eyes the guilt can't let him sleep.
He looks at sai who was sleeping peacefully and he smile looking towards her and then he also sleeps.

Next morning in SaiRat room virat wake up to see the most beautifull scene at morning sai was standing near window and she was drying her hair water droplets dripping from her hairs making her more beautifull.

Virat as always lost in her beautifull sai turned towards him and find him lost she snaps her fingers and finally he came out from his dream land.

Sai: virat sir kahan kho gaye

Virat: kahin bhi to nahi sai

Sai: to jayein jakar ready ho jaye mujhe aaj college jaldi pauhachna to pls.

Virat: ok   he said and hurriedly goes in washroom and then sairat goes down.

They both goes down chavans were doing breakfast as they saw sairat coming down they all start gossiping sai & virat sat down and sai start serves them.

Samrat: sai tum log kal rat der se aaye they kya

Sai: hn she replies and start eating her breakfast.

Bhavani: mast h mast ab tum dono milkal chavan nivas ka har niyam todoge kya    asked enraged bhawani.

Virat: jab is pariwar se hi hamara koi vasta nahi hai to uske niyamo se hume kya fark padta hai kaku.

Sonali :dekha vahini kaise iski juban tongue jeeb kaise kaiche scissors shears ki tarah chal rahi hai.

Sai: Ha to sonali kaku Virat ne bhi sach truth satya hi bola hai

Sonali: Deva re deva ab tu meri copy karegi

Sai: zaroorat padi to vo bhi kar loo gi aur vaise bhi aap log hamesha ki tarah mujhe chain se khana knane nahi denge isliye main to apne college ja rahi hu chaliye Virat

Here Virat was already shocked+happy+surprised to hear virat from Sai's mouth without sir.......

____________________

Written by : niharikaupreti
Like Aim: 100+