Chapter 1

They say coincidence is never truly coincidence, rather it is purpose and fate; however I believe coincidence can simply be coincidence and mistakes fate has made.

Years ago in a city named Anthream these lovers were born, and as fate intended originally they were so different that there was supposed to be no chance for them to meet in this life. But as many say, love can cross and destroy galaxy's to be.

Beckham Albrecht was the son of two nobles, born into high society a sickly boy that supposedly had no future but also held the Albrecht name and fortune in his hands. Hands that doctors worried were too pale or were too nimble to be that of a stereotypical man that was seen as Masculine by society.

His mother was a sad woman who married young and had one son, which to society was blasphemy upon the houses of rich.

His father was nothing better, a rude man that craved nothing but money, power and a younger bosom. One of which he had no shame in strutting about in public and throwing lavish party's for; all the while is wife wept.

Liam Kin was the son of two low class industrial workers, dated to follow in their steps. They say that if you read Liam's cover like a books that you wouldn't see that of a being born to low class. Rather you'd see what society deemed the epitome of masculinity. Of which was sought after my the patriarchal upper class.

His mother was ordinary as was his father, nothing that you could pick out from their timeline that was anything out of the ordinary; simple, submissive to the upper class patriarchy and hard working.

Liam and Beckham both led extremely different lives since birth, forever fated to be the opposite of each other. They were never to meet, much less speak, love or even marry; but love has and continues to break any and all walls of fate.
And I promise you it will never stop, no matter how much of a fight fate gives.