THREE...

BENJAMIN
I pick up the phone and quickly dial my digits. I Sena a message to myself through her phone. I save my name."You dropped something. Your phone" I say as I make long strides to meet her. I give her the phone band walk straight to my black Ford. I make my way to my house quickly. I have to leave for KKONtech on Sunday. I have a meeting on Monday morning. I hurry into my mansion and begin to pack my bags. I packed only a few things cause I already have a house in Denmark with everything I need.my phone begins to ring but I don't pick. I guess it's that girl from the party. I can't look needy and all. I'll call back later.

MIA-BELLE
I pack up all my stuff with the help of Zurich of course. I couldn't have done it without Zurich. I dive right into my bed and before I know it, the darkness envelopes me.
The next day...
I'm shaken awake by a phone call."c'mon it's just past ten in the morning. Who'd be calling?" I mutter to myself as I notice it's my mother calling. I pick the call and she begins to sing"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Mia, happy birthday to you""thanks mom." I respond "so, what plans do you have for today? It's not easy to be nineteen you know" my mom says in a high pitched tone."I Know.As for my plans, Kelly and I are going for a birthday breakfast bash by twelve, I'm having lunch with Elizabeth by three and Dave said he has a surprise for me but we're meeting up by five.Maybe dad also has a gift or something for me. I don't know yet. My intentions were to sleep in till eleven, but I'm glad you called , more than glad actually." I respond dropping the phone on my dressing mirror table and putting it on loud speaker."Good morning Mia-belle" Zurich says as she steps in."so you still got that robot,huh?" My mom questions over the phone."yeah, I actually need it. It keeps me company and it's like my personal assistant but a lot better" I respond as Zurich hands me a box."Yay, this is so lovely" I say as my mom questions"what's so lovely?" Mimicking me."oh, it's just the gift Dave sent upstairs. It consists of a white Nike top, sneakers and trousers and a cardigan too. And they're all white!" I say examining each piece."Awwwn that's so cute. Will Dave be seeing you off tomorrow? I mean to the airport at least, maybe I could see him then." Mom says as I tidy up my things and leave my gift from Dave on my bed."Have a nice day Mia-bella. I've taken a lot of your time and I hope you don't mind. I'll be seeing you tomorrow"my mom says over the phone."sure thing mom. My flight leaves by twelve, I should have arrived Denmark by three max. I'll see you then and of course DON'T FOR-GET MY GIFT! I love you mom" I say as I wait for a response but the line grows dead. My phone begins to ring and Zurich picks the call."it's Mia-belle Clarkson on the line.Good morning, how may I help you?" Zurich says moving closer to where I'm standing."Kelly, how are you?" I say as soon as I grab the phone from Zurich."I'm fine b. Happy birthday darling. I'm on my way to your house, I hope you're ready" she responds immediately."Thanks kelly. I should be ready by the time you get here" I say as I give Zurich the phone to hold. "I gotta run now. I'll see you in a few" I say as I step into the shower to take a bath. As soon as I am done cleaning up. I walk straight into my walk-in closet. I put on a pair of white matching undies. I rush into my room and finally put all the items Dave got me on my bed. I pack my hair in a ponytail and I pick up my phone from the dressing mirror table. I walk down the stairs to meet Dave at the bottom.He looks up at me and smiles."Happy birthday to my little sister" he says as he stretches out the visor in his hands towards me. I respond with a thank you as I put on the white Nike visor. Dave pulls me into a hug and I'm out of his grip even before I know it."The black Ford would be available for you through out today and Mitch is more than happy to drive you to wherever you want to go. I'm sure you have other plans, just don't forget our meeting by five . It's top secret. Enjoy your self Mia-belle, make sure you do." Dave says as he walks out the door.After a strawberry smoothie, Kelly walks on."Who is ready for the B-E-S-T breakfast bash ever" she says as soon as she walks in."Good morning Kelly. I sure am" I respond as I stand up."O-M-Gee. I love your outfit.A fanny pack would really compliment it all. Not withstanding, you look absolutely amazing" Kelly says as I stretch my hand to pick up my phone and we walk out the door."Thanks bestie.so, where are we heading to?" I ask as we both step into the black Ford, we sit side by side at the back seat." Good morning Mia, Kelly.Happy birthday, do have a wonderful day ma'am.Mitch says after we had fully settled into the back seat."Final destination? Or do I say the first trip for today" Mitch says making Kelly respond" erm, we are off to bakery avenue." "Just drop us off by the corner of the street that leads to the avenue and we'll call you when we are ready to leave. Kelly says looking at at Mitch."sure thing ma'am" Mitch responds typing into the GPS. We jump onto the road and after a long drive for about forty-five beautiful minutes, we finally make a stop at our final destination myself and Kelly gets out of the car and we walk into 'Jasmine's cafeteria' to get some food.We place our order for two plates of pancakes and strawberry syrup, two plates of waffles and two glasses of strawberry milk to wash it down.we sit at the table close to the window so that we can get a good view of outside.Kelly hands me a birthday button and I wear it on the cardigan."Thanks b" I say as the waiter interrupts dropping our order on the table. After a first course we stand up and leave. I realize we've spent a lot of time on just eating and chatting about Nike products."Mia-belle" a voice says softly but I turn around to meet nobody.
........................................................................
Hope you enjoyed it. Please don't forget to vote and comment.Thanks😊