Chapter one:The end

Your Pov / perspective

Happy endings something that only exists in fairytales.I used to believe in fairytales and happily ever afters,but perhaps if I just stopped being naive sooner ,I wouldn't be covered in blood from head to toe and dead bodies surrounding me .For you do understand how I got to this point in life we are going to have to start from the beginning .

7 years ago.....

"Carl!,Sofia!Eliza and Louis! 'I yelled while get some paper and pencils and placing it on a makeshift table.Just then 4 little beings well more like 4 little children were at my side.They all smiled at me before taking a seat around the table.Since this virus broke out ,it as being chaos,but even then I tried to go on with life normal.Being a medical student help alot with the group,now your probably wondering what is a medical student doing with kids.Everyone in the camp has duties my duties is to give lessons to the children and give check ups on everyone and help them when they are ill or injured.I don't mind teaching the children I love children well not always.'ok for today's lesson we are going to do some science projects ' I said matter of fact ly, loving the big smiles on the children faces.Lori and Carol used to teach the children,but the kids get so bored easy with them and see it as a punishment so I try to make it fun as much as possible. I laughed at Carl and Louis curious faces before answering their question 'we are learning today how to write an invisible message.'I quickly grapped a box next to me and placed it on the table.I week back I had asked morals to get me some supplies just for this experiment lucky he was kind enough to get me these supplies.I took out four paintbrushes and gave each kid one.I took out an bug plastic bowl and an empty water bottle.I gave the water bottle to Carl and asked him to get some water at the lake with a cheerful expression he made his way to the lake.I then got a cup and some baking soda.I threw atleast 1/4 of a cup of baking soda in 4 small bowls.Just then Carl came along with my water bottle .He took his seat before I gave them each a paper and a toothpick. 'Ok as you all can see each and everyone of you as a small bowl of baking soda and and empty cup.So the first one to figure out how to make the mixer on how to make invisible ink get a lolipop and the title of a young scientist.'I took a deep breath before yelling 'ready steady go !'While the children was busy I just stared at them with an amused smile as they tried figuring out. 'Eliza and Carl were going in the right derection so far . Louis accidently knocked of his bowl of baking soda.'Don't worry sweety ' I picked up a bowl and gave it to him.I searched in the box and found another bag of baking soda through in it in the bowl.He gave me an relief smile before going on.'Y/N! Look!'I heard Carl yell I made my way to him .He had make the mixer and nd started writing.'but I don't understand Y/N how is the person Going to read it.?'I smiled before replying that made all of them to stop ' To show the message it can either show when you held it above a fire or a ultraviolet ligh'they all smiled at me.'but why should we know how to make invisible ink ?'Sofia questioned. Just the question I waited for ' listen here this is our secret,whenever one of you are in trouble and can't speak infront of other this is going to be the way to communicate without your secret being revealed ok ' They all looked at me in awe before replying together with a simple ok.I then once again and reach for lolipop. Smiles appeared on all four of the children faces when I gave it to them.They thanked me and gave me a hug running off.

After they were gone ,I started cleaning.While I was cleaning I didn't notice someone help me clean up.I first had notice when I reach for the box to place the objects in and I saw another hand .I yelped in surprise but calmed down to see it was only shane.He laughed at my surprise face before continuing. 'Thank you for helping to clean up,my mess ' I said meaning it.'He sighed before stopping me taking the things out of my hands ' No thank you Y/N for helping the kids and helping us,I and the camp can't thank you enough.'He stated serious.I looked at him before laughing nervously.'me I don't do alot for the camp you know,I should be thanking you all for taking me in'I said refusing .I don't like to trust people or to depent on someone.Something my family had taught me.So I don't socialize with the group alot. The only time I will socialize is when I have to chekup on someone or help them when they are injured.

I smiled at shane as a thank you before making my way to my tent.Hopefully morals and the rest of the group comes back safely Andrea,Jaguie, T'dogg, ,Morales ,Glenn and Merle went on a scavage hunt for supplies in the city full of flesh eating people.I on the other found it stupid for them to go to the city why not go to a ton not far from here.I tried to reason with them,but it isn't like I am loud ,I whisper alot.And that is one of my bad qualities.Morals said he would bring back some medicine and I really hope so.

As I open my tent and placed my box in it.I heard an alarm echoing through the camp I went out my tent and zipped it close.When I looked up I saw an red car parking,Shane lost his temper once again running to the car Glenn got out of the car ,while shane is yelling at the him ' poor Glenn ' while shane was trying to set of the alarm Amy was questioning him about her sister.When the alarm was off.An white truck parked.Morals,Jaguie, Andrea and T'dogg exited.Amy ran to her sister engulfing her in a bear hug.I smiled at the sight before looking at Carl sadly ,it is times like these that Carl misses his father and I can see that.'Come on out helicopter boy!'Morals yelled used.Just then an man with dark curly hair and blue eyes,dressed in a sheriff uniform exited the truck.'Dad!Dad!'Carl yell Don the top of his lungs running to the man the man started breaking down running to the boy engulfing him in a hug. Lori doing the same.

I looked at Shane he didn't look very happy about this,this is difentily going to be the end of the world not because of geeks but because of shane because he is going to explode.