dinner

Becky sent me the address. I was excited to go because I wanted to become better friends with all of them especially Rhea. She was really kind to me and honestly she was kinda cute. I drove over to the restaurant. It was a hangout not a fancy dinner so I wore my merch and ripped jeans. When I got there I saw all of them at a table waiting for me. Rhea then said "Our great Savior who got Charlotte to shut the fuck up has arrived." All of them clapped and I laughed. "Thanks" then I spoke in a fancy voice "So dose that make me your queen now." Then we all laughed.

Soon the waiter came over and handed us cups so we could get our drinks. (Side note you are at a buffet so you can eat whatever you want) As you where getting food some little kid where running around and accidently tripped you. Thankfully Rhea caught you. " Y/n are you ok." "Yeah I'm fine nice catch." The kids keep apologizing. We told them that it was alright and they should just be careful. We all talked and had fun. Seth cried because he was the only man there.

As we where leaving Rhea asked me if I wanted to go to the gym with her tomorrow and of course I said yes. I don't know why but I just love being around her. Then I went home to sleep so I could get up in the morning.