PREFACE

BLURB

BLURB

Kaelynn Barker has noticed over the past year, Haling Cove had taken a turn for the worst. More and more people had lost their way, turning to vices and crime. At first, she blamed society but soon realized there was a more sinister reason behind all of it.

Our tale starts with a dream, something so normal, so human, that hastily altered the course of her life.

Despite thinking she was on the brink of a bland life, she quickly realized that things were not as they seemed. Creatures were real and they resembled her nightmares.

Once she comes face to face with these demons she meets a group of men and women whose soul existence is to stop the nightmares from darkening the universe.

Kaelynn, barely grasping the new world she's thrown into finds herself battling between following her destiny, which isn't a happily-ever-after.

And choosing to live out her life, with the nightmares and mundane existence, with the people she used to call home.

Find out which path she picks in Awaking The Sun

____________________________________

A cross between sci-fi, fantasy, and romance.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

N o t i c e

This novel has mature themes, violence, and some mature language.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Hello you pretty people! Thanks for giving this story a good ol read. I just wanted to let yall know the first few chapters are a little slow paced. Gotta build the world yah know. If you don't mind getting past them I promise this story will make you laugh, cry, maybe even pee your pants.

Let me know if you hate it or love it. I do not fear critical judgment. Actually some may say I crave it. Okay that was weird. Ignore that. Anywho you get what I'm saying.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Well that's all! Shall we start?