Chapter 19 ⟭⟬

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night and opened my eyes to the most wonderful sight ever.

Jungkook's beautiful face radiating under the moon light with his little pout made me awe at his cuteness but his muscular body and his veiny hands around my waist said otherwise.

I mean, who wouldn't want a mix of both worlds? Suddenly he started mumbling something while scrunching his eyebrows and I immediately found out that he was having another nightmare.

"Babe, Babe!" I said said softly and shook him up a little. He took a long gasp and woke up while breathing heavily.

He hugged me tight and I kept rubbing his back to calm him down "Shh, was it the same nightmare?" I asked and he nodded his head softly.

"I'll bring some water" I said and was about to leave but "Don't go" he whispered and pulled me back cuddling me like a koala. I giggled and brushed his hair softly.

"Babe.. am I good person?" He asked making my eyes go wide "ofcourse Koo, you're the best guy ever! Why are you asking all of a sudden?" I questioned him.

"I did that to you" he said and pointed at my hand.

{ Few days ago }

Jungkook got the same nightmare so I tried to ask him about what happened. "Babe, you're getting this constantly. Can you please tell what happened in your dream?" I asked as his body tensed up.

"Koo, I can help, just tell me-" "I CAN'T" He yelled making me shut my eyes. "Koo, baby calm down. Atleast tell me who you saw-" "STOP!!" He shouted and threw the pen stand from the table making the sharp edge cut my hand accidentally.

"Ahh" I hissed in pain knocking him back to his sence "N-no B-babe did I-" "No Koo, it was just an accident!
You didn't do it on purpose!" I said and tried to assure him but his eyes went wide

"B-blood" he said and stepped back. Shit. Jungkook has hemophilia and it started to trigger him.

I quickly ran to the kitchen, washed the blood and wrapped my hand with a table cloth. He was a total mess after what happened and I had a really tough time to calm him down.

{ Present }

"It's not your fault Koo, I promise. Now let's go to sleep, We have to meet my family tomorrow. Do you want me to get married to another man?" I asked and he shook his head vigorously as in no.

"You're mine!" He spoke sternly with a pout. I left a peck on his pouty lips revealing his bunny smile. We both cuddled up and went to sleep.

The next morning we got ready to meet my parents and I was a bit calm but it seemed like Jungkook was way too nervous.

My parents decided to marry me off to their old friend's son but I'm gonna take Jungkook with me and tell them that my single ass is finally taken.

I have pretty much chill parents but Jungkook was nervous because it was gonna be his first time visiting someone's house in 6 long years.

I did take him to the nearby parks, beach, cafes and also the super market from time to time and he's kinda getting better.

Thanks to my friend stef, she called up and said that the asylum has stopped searching for Jungkook a month ago and we are absolutely relieved.