15. 𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓮𝓷𝓭 🔞

🌈

You wake up in the morning having the adrenaline rush in your body

You wake up in the morning having the adrenaline rush in your body. You see Jungkook laying beside you and you smile.

You don't really sleep beside any person but Jungkook is exceptional. He is really inside of you without a condom. I mean how?

You smile and walk to the living room. You catch Bam and pet him. "You want breakie bamie?" You asked and he may be nodding.

Stella help you to give some food to Bam that he is currently eating and you are now reading the newspaper.

"You are early today?"Jungkook yawned while stretching his body.

"Yup. Cause I feel energetic. When are you working out? Mind if I join?" Jungkook arched his brows! Wow! That's a new.

"What have you eaten baby? Not my dick!" You roll your eyes and he laughed.

"This two days, will be only ours okay? We will do anything we want to do! No one will come in between!" You say and walk to him. You took his face on your hand and you kissed him.

Stella is blushing. She is stuck here not that she is complaining. Bam is chewing his food while his father is making out with a woman that he really likes.

_____________

7.02 AM, Saturday morning.
Jungkook's bedroom.

Jungkook is doing his morning pushup with the song that is playing in the room.

"....am gonna ride till I can't no more!"

Where were you? You are sitting on his back while the surface under your ass is moving up and down, you are reading a manga. One thing you really like to do but you can't nowadays that you are so busy.

"And what's your favourite colour?" Jungkook asked you. You guys have decided that in this time you will make sure to know each other.

So what's better than asking anything! Anything that you or he can ask to each other.

"White and blue! I like black too. But for me white comes first." You answar Jungkook nodded.

"What about you?" You asked. He is still doing push ups probably its in 50 or 60 now.

"Black. I love black!" He said. You already knew that. "But like you I love white and grey too!" He said.

"You look sexy is black!" He smirked. He ended the exercise and now you are under him in the floor. Pinned. What is this? Rocket science? How did he do it?

"You find me sexy doll?" He asked in your ears while whispering in your ears and you nod. He kiss on that ear lobe and continue to kiss on your neck!

"Ah! Kook! Fuck!" You moan as he looks at you. He took your lips and both of you are eating each others faces.

The kiss in passionate and hot. Your hand is on his hair while his is cupping your boobs.