the yakuza

CHAPTER ONE

"Alex, wake up! You're going to be late!" screams Alex's mom. Alex then gets up, looks at his clock and sees it's 7:30 a.m. "Oh no, I'm going to be late on my first day at a new school.

Alex gets up, takes a bath, brushes his teeth, eats breakfast and goes outside to wait for the bus after packing his bag. He was nervous. At his old school he got bullied and now he doesn't want the same thing to happen in this new one. After waiting for what seems to be forever, the bus finally arrives. He walked inside of the bus and everyone then began to stare at him, at least that's what it felt like. He walks to the back of the bus and takes a seat. Everything was moving smoothly, until the bus made a stop to pick up another kid. The kid walks straight to Alex and says, "Hey, you're in my seat." Alex got up and said, "My bad." The kid looked at him as sat down and said, " Don't let it happen again."

Alex looked at him and walked off. He took a seat next to a guy who looked very nerdy. As soon as he took his seat the kid looked at him and said, "Hey, my name is Steve." "Alex. replied Alex. Steve then said, "I've never seen you before. Alex then replied, "I'm new to the school." "That makes sense since only a newbie would sit in Kenny's seat. "Why?" Steve then said, "Kenny is a part of the Yakuza Gang, one of the biggest gangs in the school. "Oh, thanks for telling me."

A few minutes later the bus arrives at the school. Steve and Alex both got off and they began to walk to school. Kenny walked up to Steve and said, "Hey nerd, you know what to do." Steve was startled, but he began to take money out of his pocket, but Alex stopped him and said, "Steve, what are you doing? " I'm giving him my lunch money so that I won't get beat up. " No, don't do that." Kenny grabs Alex by his collar and says, "What did you say punk?" Alex looked at Kenny and said I will give you three seconds to get your hand off of me. Kenny laughs but then he stopped when he heard Alex's countdown. "3..2...1!" All Kenny could remember was being punched in his face and his vision fading out. Alex didn't know what he just got himself into. Before Alex could say anything 5 guys ran to him one swept him to the floor and they began beating him.

Alex covered his head, asking for someone to help him inside of his head. Then a miracle happened six people came and began to fight the five guys that were attacking Alex. Someone then walked up to Alex. It was a guy with long, black hair and brown eyes with a light complexion. He then said, "Hey, get up my name is Leo of the Gokudo Gang..

To be continued