17

"Jongseok, I'm breaking up with you. It's not me, it's you," Beomgyu said to the older.

Jongseok's mouth fell open as he stared down at Beomgyu. His brows raised up and he frowned, "what? Why? What did I do?"

Beomgyu frowned as he visibly saw Jongseok getting more and more upset. He tried his best not to show too much emotion, but he really wanted to cry. "Enough for me to stop liking you. I've just had it and I don't feel a real connection with you."

"...but why do you say that it's not you, but that it's me? You're the one breaking up with me, surely you should be at fault too!" The taller started tearing up.

Beomgyu felt bad, of course he did. But he honestly really thought that he did his part in the relationship.

"I'm sorry, but I tried my best. Sorry Jongseok, I did really... like you."

"How can you just do this? Why? Do you have someone else already?"

"No." The younger rolled his eyes, but understood that Jongseok was upset. "I just don't like you anymore. Sometimes I think you're only with me for my looks."

At this point, Jongseok was crying, but he was mad. Furious even, but didn't want to show it too much. That would just drive Beomgyu away even more.

"I'm sorry," Beomgyu said again. "I hope we can be friends, but I understand if you don't want to."

Jongseok huffed, "you can leave now."

Beomgyu awkwardly nodded and just stood up, leaving the older's dorm room. Once he was walking to his own room again, his own tears started to fall as he was letting out heavy, slow breaths.

I did it... now what?

"I broke up with him, why am I sad?" Beomgyu said with a small cry, letting Soobin hug him tightly.

The taller felt sorry for his roommate and was absolutely heartbroken when the younger returned crying, but he was also kind of happy. His crush just broke up with his boyfriend, he could have a chance now.

But of course, Soobin is still with Yeonjun.

"Of course you're sad, you care about him." Soobin chuckled and rubber Beomgyu's back, letting the younger softly cry onto him.

Soobin sighed and guided Beomgyu over to his bed, making the younger sit down. Beomgyu calmed down a bit, but was still sniffling and upset. Soobin wiped his tears, trying his best to not coo at the sight — a teary eyed Beomgyu staring up at him with huge, innocent looking eyes.

It was sad, but he looked so cute. The tip of Beomgyu's nose was red, as well as his eyes.

"How did Jongseok take it?" Soobin then carefully asked.

Beomgyu sighed, "he seemed very upset... it's understandable, though. I hope he won't hate me."

"I'm sure he won't, Beomgyu." But I hope he does.

This was really short, sorry!! But yaaay they finally broke up 🤩