Can't let you go

Plot: Moonlight cookie is ignoring Sea Fairy cookie after a rather disturbing dream and Sea Fairy confronts her about it.

(Sea Fairy POV)

Moonlight cookie has been avoiding me recently. I don't understand why, but I wish she could at least talk to me. This time, I'm going to find out why she's ignoring me and make it right. I walk up to Moonlight cookie, who is looking out the window again. It's night and neither of us can sleep.

"Moonlight..can we talk?" I ask quietly. She just stares at me blankly.

"I don't want to talk at the moment. Please leave me in peace." Moonlight cookie replies, and then goes back to looking at the window. That was the first time in weeks she'd said anything to me. But I still wouldn't give up. I have to find out what's on her mind.

"No. Talk to me. I've been worried sick. You haven't  been acting yourself  recently.  You've been staring out into space, ignoring me, barely eating anything and not going outside. It's not healthy." I lecture. This isn't the Moonlight I know. She wouldn't go this far.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" She yells at me as tears form in her eyes. I just hug her. She starts to cry. "I-I'm sorry..."

"It's okay...I'm just worried. What happened...?" I ask.

"I dreamed of a prophecy recently...about you and me." She manages to say. She wipes her tears. "I didn't want to  accept it...it's too painful. I don't want to loose you again."

"You won't, I promise." I reassure her.

"But I will...." Moonlight cookie says as her voice cracks. "I had a dream prophecy that I would get locked away in the Moon and you escape. I can't bear it..."

"That's not true. When the time comes, I swear I'll  save you...no matter what." I swear to her.

"..I love you.." Moonlight cookie says. I peck her lips and smile.

"I love you too. Don't worry about it, alright?" I say to her.

"Okay...."

...Little did I know how fast that would change.