About beanie and the story :] (backstory) [chapter 1] (im just dumb)

AMONG US

Artist: No fucking clue mate. 

Tw: swearing Blood Death Abuse Guns Knifes Arson Murder  (because need it to have trauma thats always fun this isnt even an oc nope making my own friend suffer if you really think about it :>  yeah) (no wholesome chapters for now :] maybe later if i am nice to my au and i guess my fans) of course i will make a basic chop up of what happens so you can read if anything in this makes you uncomfortable

Ok

I was thinking (ik crazy I can think) about something.

What if my friend beanie was in the Sleepy bois family. She is the perfect fit. Other than not being a boy. But she is gender-fluid and doesn't care what you call her. I normally just randomly change what pronouns I call them because I know he loves it. Like most people, Beanie loves being validated. I am going to be adding things she talks about openly like her IBS, and I hope you are all as accepting as you are for other people. Not everything in this story is real.

Here are the ages 

Philza: Really old lol (34)

Technoblade[techno] :19 (Wilbur's older twin by 10 minutes)

Wilbur:19 (Technoblade's twin younger by 10 minutes)

Tubbo:17

Ranboo:16 (adding him and Tubbo to the sbi lol)

Tommy(innit):16

Beanie:13 maybe idk

Other people from the Dsmp in this story

Muffin-man (Badboyhalo)

Dream (no)

George (GOGY <3 )

Sapnap (pandas)

Karl (TIME-TRAVEL BOI)

Quackity (Drug man)

Jshlatt (heart attack isn't cannon lol)

Ok  backstory that I will count as a chapter because i can >:] i went overboard with it.. but yeah :0

(she is about 7-8 here. She swore at 5 :' ] so pure) (also It's November in the story, so you know why there is snow lol)

" *door crashes down* Oh shit. Well, I better run. Downstairs I go xD. "Bobbie, Sam, you stay in the room, Ok. If you leave, you might get hurt. And we don't want that. (don't worry. These are just cats. She can speak cat) I love you <3." I ran down to my mom and dad. I figured they were drunk again but no. There was this strange man there. And 2 others. They were all wearing full black cloaks or some shit. I ran upstairs and grabbed the 2 cats. "I love you guys, have fun out in the wild. It was fun keeping you two a secret, but I might die. Mom warned me of these fuckers when she was drunk. Love you 2 so much. See ya on the flip side" I quickly opened the window and let them do their thing of jumping and landing it. Thank god they taught me that. They say I am a hybrid. A cat one. My mom and dad are cool. My mom is a part cat. Shame she doesn't like me. Neither does dad. They hit me and yell at me. My dad is human. I quickly ran downstairs. One of the men held a gun at my dad, the other holding one at my mom.

"If you step any closer they both die, we shoot you, and we light this house on fire" the one not holding anyone demanded.

(not gonna try to lie, this hurt me to write. I am still a bit human)

"I love you mom and dad forever, it doesn't matter if you hurted me, I love you <3" I yelled to them.

"WE DON'T LOVE YOU, FUCKING UNGRATEFUL PEICE OF SHIT." My mom screamed at me.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT. IF WE DIDN'T HAVE YOU, WE WOULD BE HAPPY AND THESE THREE WOULDN'T HATE US!" my dad yelled immediately after her.

" WE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU AND NEVER HAVE TO GO AHEAD AND MOVE, WE WON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU ANYMORE! AND MAYBE YOUR PIECE OF SHIT SELF WILL DIE TOO, THE WORLD WON'T BE CURSED WITH YOUR EXISTENCE ANYMORE" they both yelled in sync.

I was crying. I had learnt not to move while crying.

MOVE... ONE INCH, JUST ONE... guys it won't be safe... what if she can hear us... MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE

I moved. I tried to run to my room. I tripped. I heard the gunshots. They killed mom and dad. I could already smell the blood. I heard another gunshot. I heard a match being lit, and could already smell it burning. I heard them slam the door. I got up and ran to my room. Quickly I grabbed a backpack and grabbed a few pairs of clothes including my hoodie, and my favorite book. I grabbed my favorite stuffed animal, my tamagotchi without batteries, a picture of Bobbie and Sam, one of me, my dead mom and dad, and lastly from my room my favorite blanket. I ran out of my room.

At this point, I was struggling to breathe. I walked up to my dead mom and dad and punched them hard. I heard a few bones break, I swear. Quickly, I grabbed my backpack and grabbed their phones and a phone charger. I made sure I had a bunch of money. I grabbed my dad's laptop and its charger. The last thing I put in the backpack that was more of a duffle bag was my shoes with a bunch of socks. I grabbed my winter coat, gloves, hat, and beanie. (heheheh she actually fucking loves beanies... how ironic really) I was crawling through the house in my winter gear heading for the kitchen, because I have a secret exit there. I was going through so much effort to breathe, but I was staying strong. As soon as I got to the exit, I went through, putting my bag in front of me. I pushed it through. Once I got out, I ran to the school. It was like a 3-minute walk, so I was there in no time. But the school was in flames. 'the one time arson isnt pog' I knew what I had to do. I went to the nearest café, it was like 5 minutes. I quickly walked in once I got there. Once I got in, I walked up front.

"Oh hi dear, what can I get- Dear heavens what has happened to you, you're covered in soot and blood!" some lady said (Wilbur get the fuck off of beanie)

That's all I really remember of that day. I woke up like 4 days later in a hospital. Apparently I got shot and I broke my arm. They went to my old home. It turned out it was gone. Since I have no family, I had to go to the orphanage. They let me keep the duffle bag backpack." 

[recap] Beanie's parents die house and school burn down, now beanie is orphan. [recap]

Thanks for reading this mess of letters. Please vote i need beanie to be famous because she is amazing. 

Word count 1128