The "Chef" chapter 1

cw:blood, food, bully,
tw:bullying  swearing

Beanie's POV

I'm in the kitchen of the adoption center waiting for Ms. Weil, the main "chef" of this place, to approve the food I made. Normally I will help her make food, but today I made it. Today is eggs and toast, which is a bit more than normal because a family is looking to adopt or foster. Most of the workers here are excited, but I don't see why just more kids are leaving so more can take their place. Gonna go through my checklist. Step 1. Wake up. Not entirely sure why that's one here if I never sleep. But check nonetheless. Step 2. Get dressed and fix my wings, tail, and ears. Check, wouldn't leave without doing it. Step 3. Help Ms. Weil, check technically speaking. Oh, and here she comes now.

"Oh Beanie, you outdid yourself really." she exclaims, suddenly going in her pocket. "I know you don't like payment, but you need it, you made food for the whole center!" she says, handing me $5.

"I don't want your money" I tried to explain, but she won't budge. Fine more for the jar. The jar is this jar I fill with money, and will spend on things for myself or food if i get adopted or fostered. I am gluten free and cant have alot of milk so i'll either not eat of buy my own food so i dont get sick. But to my evail normally i get sick, but i mean trying to prevent it is better than putting no effort. (im trying to use big words like her but i cant spell) Step 4. Go to my room and pretend I don't exist. 'im really on my harry potter arc right now' i think to myself. I have school in like an hour so until then i will sorta vibe i guess. I can also get an apple. I dont see why i need to make breakfast 20 minutes before everyone is forced to wake up but i guess its whatever. 

(Time skip because beanie is boring when she sits alone she sorta just zones out. or rereads the entire harry potter series watches all 8 movies or watches the potato war)

Whoever thought that school should start at 8am can fucking die and then burn in hell. i thought to myself. I mean really just why. It makes me hope i can get to the carpool with my friends,its just fucking horrible. I would walk but i have something called ibs, most people dont give a shit so its normally just ignored. But my ibs makes it harder for me to do things that normal people do like running, walking, touching grass, and riding bikes. ironically im forced to do almost all of these things because my ibs is overlooked. (look im just thinking of shit she tells me and what google says ngl) Most people say that it isnt a real disability and i am faking it for attention, but ibs isnt a phyisical shown disablity. enough talking to my own mind i have to get to the car. I grab my backpack with my books and phone, and my headphones. I run out to the car and they just pulled up. "im here" i say hoping in the front seat. I find it funny how they just let me have shotgun,  being that im the last one in the car. Not complaining tho.

timeskip of beanie listening to boywithuke because his music is amazing

I start walking up to the school when this kid named jake walks up to me, he tries beating me up all the time but i mean dont mess with a black belt in mma(she a yellow stripe good enough also she cant do it anymore irl) i mean really thats just common sense. 
"whats up loser, suprised im here still" "not really no' he makes no sense i swear. All of a sudden he punches me in the face and the eye. "bruhhhhh" i kick him in the balls and then i just walk away. dumbass honestly.

i swear im not a stalker  (690 words)