1. One week later

It's been a week since the Ohana fought Dr. Hamsterviel and his Leroy clones once again. Immediately after the battle at the Aloha stadium, Dr. Hamsterviel and the Leroys have been sent in prison on Grand Councilwoman's giant space-station of the galactic Federation. The next day after the battle, Stitch and Angel got married together on their wedding evening at the beach with their whole Ohana along with the recess gang who were came here for vacation. Dr. Hamsterviel and the Leroy clones may be in prison, but it's unknown if they will get back for revenge again. Reuben (625) chose to stay in Kauai with the Ohana, and Gantu has said goodbye to him.

This morning, in Lilo, Stitch and Angel's house, while Lilo's older sister, Nani, is sleeping on her bed. The door of her bedroom seems to be opened and the cute experiment, Belle (248), walks slowly on the floor and sits on the bedside table. The clock shows that now it's 9 am, as Belle sees the clock, and she thinks that Nani has slept enough. Belle screams so she can wake up Nani as she very often does. Nani doesn't get jumped by the cute scream and she normally wakes up on her bed. "Good morning, Belle" She said half asleep. Belle jumps on her bed and she gives to Nani a gently lick on her cheek. Belle shows to Nani her affection on her which is definitely very good. "You're so cute" Nani responded to Belle. "Nani loves cute creatures like you, yes she does". Out in front of the of the door, TJ appears. "Good morning, Mrs Nani" TJ said. "Oh, good morning" Nani responded. "Did Belle woke you up?" TJ asked her. "Yeah, but for good" Nani answered. "Did you woke up earlier than me?" She then asked him. "Not only I, but and the others up in Lilo's bedroom" TJ answered. Belle gets out of Nani's bed and she goes with TJ. "Good morning little fella, my little girl" TJ said to Belle. "You both can go to the kitchen, there are cookies for all" Nani reminded. "Ok" TJ answered.

In the kitchen, TJ and Belle are both sitting on the chairs next to each other and they take cookies from the plate. "Do you like cookies, Belle?" TJ asked her. Belle moved her head up and down, with the mean of "yes". Nosy and Jacob are appearing in the kitchen. "Good morning fellas" Nosy said. "Good morning Nosy, do you want a cookie?" TJ asked him. "Yes, please" Nosy said as TJ gave him a cookie. "So, Nosy" Jacob started talking. "As you are the experiment that you know all the secrets of anyone, does in the place where TJ and his friends are living, in their school have a bully?" Jacob suspiciously asked. "I think that a person named Erwin Lawson with his crew are the verbal bullies" Nosy answered with a funny smile on his face. "What? And what does Erwin do?" Jacob asked. "The last time he done something stupid was in Halloween when TJ and his friends got in the fifth grade" Nosy continued. "And?" Jacob asked again. "Erwin with his crew mocked verbally Spinelli at the pumpkin market" Nosy answered. "Hmm, ok, thanks for letting me know what happens on TJ with his friends and letting me know the next person to beat up by his stupid manners, for Erwin Lawson I mean" Jacob answered. "You're also very worthy member of the Ohana" He then reminded Nosy. "You too, Jacob" Nosy responded. "H-how did you know all about this?" TJ asked Nosy stunned. "Didn't you heard? Nosy is an experiment that knows from the outside all the secrets" Jacob reminded TJ. "Don't you remember when he told us what Dr. Hamsterviel was doing a week ago?" He then asked him with remind. "Ah yes, you're right" TJ responded. "Look, Lawson wasn't always just a jerk to us" TJ said.

In Lilo's bedroom, TJ's friends, Spinelli, Gretchen, Mikey, Gus, and Vince with Lilo, Stitch and Angel with other experiments are slowly waking up. Lilo, Stitch and Angel were sleeping next to each other before a little while on their blankets. While Lilo looks around the room where she sees her company sleeping yet, Stitch wakes up and Angel is half-asleep. Stitch looks at Angel's face, she slowly opening her eyes. "Good morning, Angel" Stitch said. "Good morning, Stitch" Angel said. Angel gets warm by Stitch cuddling with each other. Stitch can see in front of him that Gus had either woke up, Gus sees Stitch and Angel cuddling and he is cheerful about it.

While TJ, Belle, Nosy and Jacob are waiting for the others to come in the living room, Nani wears her clothes and she goes outside of her bedroom in the living room. "Hey, wait for someone?" Nani asked. "We're just waiting for the others from Lilo's bedroom to come here" TJ answered. "They are in the bedroom for a little while longer". Right after TJ spoked, Dupe (experiment 344) appears from the small aisle with Gus. Dupe jumps to Gus as he starts holding Dupe in his arms. "Ohh, you're a little heavy to carry you" Gus said. "He just likes you, Gus" TJ reminded Gus. As Dupe came down from Gus, Slushy and Yaarp are appearing behind Gus, Slushy throws some ices on the wall and Yaarp jumps to Gus just like Dupe did and he gives to him three kisses. "You're so cute, you're the sweetest I've ever seen" Gus said. Belle runs at Gus and jumps on him too. "And you too, blue" Gus said to Belle. "Her name is Belle" Nani reminded to Gus. "You're such a cuddling girl" Gus responded to Belle. "Those good experiments are from man's best friends" TJ responded. "I Really wish that in our 3rd street school as well in our town we were had cute experiments like Belle". When Belle hears what TJ said, she feels something like joy, joy about the humans loving the experiments. "I imagine what if Belle was transformed in human, I probably think that either and in human she would have look much gorgeous than a woman" TJ said while he scratched a bit his head. "Who knows" Gus said by shrugging his shoulders. "But whenever the experiments like Belle, or Angel, or Bonnie for example are transformed into humans are the same cool".