2. The return of Franklin Dudikoff

After when TJ spoked with Prickly on the telephone, he gets excited about the surprise that he with the others will see in the hotel. For him it's unknown yet about what the surprise will be, but it's worth it to find it out by himself. "So, what did Mr. Prickly told you?" Nani asked TJ. "A surprise is now coming" TJ answered. "A surprise that I don't know yet about what it is". While TJ said to Nani about the surprise, Belle crawls to Nani's back and she stands on Nani's right shoulder. "He told me that if I want to find out what the surprise is, we must come there at the hotel" TJ explained. "What time did he told you?" Nani asked. "In 30 minutes" TJ answered. "Alright then, I'll go to prepare your swimwear and your towels, since the pool is also there" Nani responded. Belle jumps from Nani's shoulder and she lands on TJ's arms. She then gives on TJ's cheek a gently lick like kitty. "TJ" Belle said. "You can talk?" TJ responded by knowing for the first time that Belle can talk. "Yes, even Spinelli knows it" Nani answered with a smile on her lips.

In the garden, Randall with Spinelli are sitting down on the grass with the two experiments, Yin and Yang. Randall had already really like the alien experiments that Lilo has in her Ohana. "Wow, Yin and Yang look cute" Randall said. "You'll see, Yin has the ability to element water with what look like her tentacles on her head, and Yang has the ability to shoot lava" Spinelli explained. Randall gets up for a while, he approaches slightly Yin and he gently caress her cheek. Yin with one of her tentacles she gently caress Randall's head. Randall then goes to Yang and, like with Yin, he caress Yang's cheek. "Yep, they're cute" Randall said with a smile. Randall then slightly approaches Spinelli. "What's your favorite experiment?" he asked Spinelli. "Hm, that's a difficult question, I don't know" Spinelli answered by raising her hands. "It's ok" Randall responded. "Also, if you ever want to achieve something, you should do, ban-gko, I'm invincible!" he then said by raising his arms up with his smile on his lips. TJ and Belle are appearing to the garden. "Guys!" TJ said. "Hey Teetz, hey Belle" Spinelli responded. "So, all get together here to announce you something" TJ suggested to everyone on the garden. Now the others are getting together around TJ to hear what he's going to say. "So, Mr. Prickly told me about the surprise, and he told me that it will arrive at the hotel about in 30 minutes; we have to go in the Hotel to meet Prickly and to wait what the surprise will be" TJ speeched.

In the hotel, Mr. Prickly, Mrs. Finster and Mrs. Grotke are dressing up by preparing for Dudikoff, the Tylers and Cornchip girl to come here. Prickly also puts on his men's perfume to smell nice. "You have a very nice scent, Mr. Prickly" Finster responded by smelling it. "By the way, in how many minutes are now gonna arrive here?" she then asked. "About 11 minutes" Prickly answered by looking at his watch. "TJ and the others will come here now, let's go outside to wait for them, also, it will be a private meeting at the pool, there will not be and strangers among us" Prickly responded and reminded. "Better" Mrs. Grotke responded too.

Prickly, Finster and Grotke are going outside of their sleeping room. Then they cross the hotel corridor, and so easily as always, they now come to the pool area. They all three of them sitting on the sunbeds of the hotel, and they all waiting for TJ and his friends with Lilo and her Ohana to come. "who doesn't feel good on these sunbeds" Prickly said by stretching out his arms. "It's like paradise" Finster responded.

Outside of the hotel, Lilo, TJ and the others are finally arriving to meet Prickly, Finster and Grotke, and to wait for the surprise. When TJ opens the enter door of the hotel, they all see where the pool of the outer space which is there and Prickly. "Mr. Prickly" TJ said. "We're here". Prickly, Finster and Grotke are seeing TJ and his friends all here. "Good morning everyone, we were waiting for you" Prickly responded cheerfully. Lilo, TJ and the others are now coming where Prickly is. Some of the experiments are sitting on their own sunbeds around the pool. "Ok Prickly, what's next?" TJ asked with excitement. "Now, we're waiting for the surprise for you" Prickly answered.

While TJ and his company are inside on the pool area of the hotel, outside of it, a taxi parks. From the taxi, Mr. Dudikoff, the Tylers and Cornchip girl are go out. After Dudikoff payed to the taxi man, the taxi leaves. "We're finally here, I sense it that TJ and his company are waiting for us inside there" Dudikoff said. "Along with Gus" Cornchip girl responded with her sweetness. "I cannot wait to meet him, my sweet friend, Gus".

Dudikoff, the Tylers and Cornchip are all entering in the hotel and they go all the way to the pool area. They all see TJ and the others there. "Look TJ, here they are" Prickly said by pointing his finger at Dudikoff. As soon as TJ sees who are coming, he immediately doesn't believe in his eyes. He then now feels happy and excited. "Hello everyone" Dudikoff said. TJ, Spinelli, Gretchen, Mikey, Vince and Gus are getting excited when they see that their favorite teacher Dudikoff is here. TJ gets up from his seat, he runs to Dudikoff and he hugs him. "I missed you Mr. Dude" TJ responded joyfully. "Glad to see you" Dudikoff happily said. "There he is, our favorite teacher" Vince said.

Dudikoff, the Tylers and Cornchip girl are very happy that they met their friends here, along with Lilo and her own gang. While Dudikoff and the kids sat down on some of the sunbeds, Prickly now welcomes them. "So, how was your plane trip" Prickly asked with its warm welcoming. "It was super fine" Dudikoff answered with his pure voice. "I did not expect it to be very good" Tyler A responded. "I expected to be annoying if there was a little baby crying but there wasn't any of that at all". "Yeah, the cry of the babies are SO obnoxious" Tyler B said. Tyler Q sees that next to Lilo is Stitch and Angel. He sees alien experiments for the first time and he got a little surprised on a good way. "I don't know why I'm not surprised that I see alien experiments around here with us" Tyler Q said. "It's a very long story" Lilo responded. "Stitch was the first alien experiment I've met and I taught him what family is like and that family means that nobody gets left behind or forgotten". Tyler Q. sees Angel next to Stitch which she always shows and has a mood that she likes to greet people like Dudikoff. "Hey, that pink alien experiment, looks beautiful" Tyler Q. said with quite cute sense. "Yep, her name's Angel, Stitch's now wife" Belle answered with her sweetness. "Wife?!" Tyler Q. said quite surprised. "When they got married?" he then asked. "A week ago, at the beach in sunset" Prickly answered. "We were all here". "I'm happy for you both" Tyler Q responded. "and nice to meet you, Ms. Angel". Angel got charmed.

Randall remembers the day when he made the Tylers spying to every kid on their school so they can help him tell the proofs to Finster so she can take the kids to the point of the school yard where it was a square shape. "Howdy Tylers what's the word" Randall said with quirkiness. "Okean's the word with you Randall" Tyler B. answered with a bit of a serious style. "The back point of my brain goes to the day in our school when you turned us the Tyler's into spies" Tyler Q. respond with a serious style too. This time, Randall felt that the others were looking at him about those words that Tyler Q. said, and he started to play it cool and not to be embarrassed by Lilo's company. "Yeah, hmhh, I'm sorry" Randall answered feeling a bit shy. Spinelli then stands up to somewhat defend Randall. "Look, Randall may had been kind of a weasel in our school, but a few days ago he regretted that to us" Spinelli responded by stretching her arms like the captain who gives a speech. Randall was cheerful by Spinelli's word.