Papa's magic formula

"We're all close to the village, everyone" Vanity spoke up whilst walking forward, me and Grouchy followed.

All of us then stopped on our tracks, I look around a little confused. In front of us was nothing but tall trees everywhere, I tapped on Vanity's shoulder, he looked at me.

"Vanity, why'd we stop?"
"Well we're in front of the village of course!"
"We are? Because all I see is nothing"

I replied, Vanity shook his head and closed his eyes, he then says to me: watch this. I nodded and continued to watch what he was about to do. "Grouchy, if you don't mind" Vanity walked up to Grouchy and started to carry him "HEY, WHAT ARE YOU SMURFING-" Grouchy then screams as Vanity threw him at completely nothing, but suddenly, Grouchy disappeared.

I just had my jaw dropped as I was shocked and confused at the same time while Vanity was just calm about what he did.

"How did you..."
"There's some kind of magical invisible force field around our village, we use it to not let our village be visible to others"

Vanity replies to me and smiles, he walked further more and jumped into nothingness and disappears. I stay still and hesitate again, "well what are you waiting for?" "GAH-" I jumped as Vanity popped out of nowhere startling me, half of his body was gone and yet he's still fine. I caught my breath for a sec and sighed "You scared me, Vanity" i say.

"sorry about that, n/n, but let's go already"
"Wait, to where- WOAH!-"

He pulled me in, my eyes remained closed and I protected myself, not wanting to know what was in front of me. "You can open your eyes, n/n" Vanity says. I slowly open my eyes to see a gigantic village filled with mushrooms and blue smurfs everywhere, my jaw dropped at the sudden sight.

Vanity chuckles "why don't we get you to Papa Smurf? Soon, you'll be a real smurf like the rest of us" Vanity spoke up.

I nodded in agreement and smiled slightly, we started walking away and to where I assumed we were heading to was Papa's mushroom house. I looked around amazed by every little thing around me, other male smurfs noticed me and all eyes were on me, they gazed in awe, their eyes still following me as I walk away. Vanity looks at me calmly.

"Don't mind them, n/n, they're all always like this when a new Smurf's in the village" i nodded as a response to Vanity.

Me and Vanity kept walking and chatting at the same time when suddenly a smurf with some kind of vehicle and glasses came up to both of us "Vanity Smurf, who is this with you?" The glasses-wearing Smurf asks "calm down, Brainy, I can assure you that this is a nice and safe person. They don't know what their name is yet so they're still deciding" Vanity replies to Brainy in a calm tone.

"They're...gray! It literally means they're 100% a naughty! How can you say that they're nice and safe? Hmm? Don't you even remember what happened last time? Vexy was acting to be nice then BAM she smurdnapped Smurfette!" Brainy says, a little furious with me.

I gulped, what was a naughty? Is it somewhat my species? But I haven't even done anything wrong, right?

"First of all, Brainy, just because they're gray doesn't mean they're bad or mean. N/n here's been nice and quiet the whole time, for your information" Vanity replies.

"Hm, alright, but I'm keeping my eye on you, 'n/n' "
Brainy glares at me making me sweat drop. Vanity shakes his head.

"Ignore him, n/n, just keep walking" Vanity tells me, I nod and we continued walking along.

~ T.S ~

Me and Vanity stopped at our tracks once we arrived in front of a normal mushroom hut "here we are, n/n, Papa's hut. Let's ask him if he could turn you into a true blue Smurf" Vanity spoke up.

"Alright"

We start walking towards Papa's front door, Vanity knocked on it and opened it himself "oh, Papa Smurf! May we come in?" Vanity asks.

"Why of course, Vanity, come in come in" some old looking smurf who I assumed was Papa spoke up.

Vanity went inside and gave me gestures to follow and come in to, I did what he gestured me to do and entered. Papa smurf noticed me and his eyes lit up in shock "Vanity! Is that a..naughty?" Papa asks, I just gave out a small wave and a slight smile. Why was everyone so frightened of me being some kind of naughty? I thought to myself.

"Well, Papa, they don't seem like one. They just have the same skin color as one I suppose" Vanity calmly replies. Papa smurf hummed to himself.

"Say, little one, how did Vanity manage to find you?" Papa asks.

"It's quite a long story if you ask me, I just woke up in the forest somewhere and roamed around it, that's when I met Vanity and Grouchy" i reply, holding my forearm and smiling a little. Vanity nodded.

"I see, well then what is your name?" Papa asks again

"I actually don't know what it is yet, I'm still deciding what it should be, but earlier Vanity gave me a nickname" I chuckle slightly and smile.

"Hm, understood then. Vanity, what do you call them exactly?" Papa asks Vanity.
"I actually call them by n/n, Papa" Vanity replies

"Alright then. Also, did you two just come here so you could introduce n/n to me or are you going to ask for something?" Papa asks again.

"Both actually, Papa. We were wondering if you could turn n/n into a true blue smurf like everyone else" Papa hummed for a minute. "I guess I could, Vanity" Papa spoke up, smiling.

Vanity cheered happily, he said that he'd be back in a jiffy and headed out. I was now left alone with Papa Smurf.

"Don't worry, n/n. In a few moments I shall turn you into a real smurf, for now, make yourself comfortable while I get some of the things I need" Papa spoke up and walked over to some cabinets searching through them. I nodded and sat down and smiled slightly.

~ T.S ~

Vanity smurf's P.O.V

I hummed our smurfy little tune outside of Papa's hut as I wait for n/n to come out while I stare into my beautiful and Smurfy face in the mirror. Absolutely stunning if I do say so myself.

I wonder what n/n would look like when they come out, I mean obviously they'd be blue but still, what if Papa added even more features to them? Ooh, what if Tailor made them smurfy new clothes! That'd be amazing, speaking of new clothes, I have got to get myself some from Tailor. I thought to myself.

Papa's front door then opened up to reveal n/n with blue skin just like a real smurf! They look so stunning! They even had a accessories on them, I am so jealous!

Back to your P.O.V

I exit Papa's mushroom and revealed myself to the outside world with my new look, I felt kinda shy with it but tried not to at the same time. When Vanity saw me his jaw drop and he gasps.

"Ooh la la, n/n! You look absolutely stunning! So smurfy, so unique, so gorgeous! Well of course not as gorgeous as me but still, you look smurftastic!!" He cheers, I smiled.

"Thanks, Vanity" I thanked him for the compliments. Papa then chuckles to himself.

"Thanks to Tailor, we managed to give n/n a few new accessories"
"And thank you for that to, Papa" i say, smiling.

Vanity puts his hands on my shoulders and started shaking me in an excited way
"n/n we just MUST show you to the whole village! This beauty of yours would be wasted if we don't show it!..good thing I didn't waste mine..Let's not dilly dally! Come on!" He shouts out joyfully as I then got dragged by him to somewhere.

I guess this is my life from now on, huh?