Chapter 1

Y/n and megamind were sitting at their table eating breakfast. Megamind cooked up some fish. It was scrumptious.

Megamind went over to y/n and picked up her 4'3, 5 pound body and spun her around. Her long blonde hair and her amazing, beautiful, blue, ocean like orbs sparkled.

"How was the fishy?" Megamind asked.
"Oo! It was scrumptious my little baby bear!"
"Good! I'm glad you liked it poopy bear" Megamind cooed.

"Last night was so fun right?" Mega asked.
"It really was... I guess your mind isn't the only mega thing about you" y/n said and pulled mega closer to her.
Right as she was about to kiss him there was a knock at the door.
"Hm. I wonder who that could be" said mega.
"I'll open it honey" y/n said.
She walked over to the door and opened it.

A tall man with a long nose and a bald head looked down at her. Oh how he was handsome.

"Hello. I am your new neighbor. My name is Gru. And who are you dear gorl?"
Y/n was in shock. He was so beautiful.
"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm... y/n"
"Well it's very nice to meet you y/n. I'd like to have you over for dinner some time" gru said.
Y/n couldn't help but think of megamind.
"Umm... yeah maybe. But I have to go now." She said and slammed the door.

Why did she feel this way. She just wanted to kiss him. But she loves mega.

Megamind came over to her. "What's wrong my little munchkin? You seem sad"

"Oh.. nothing mega. It's just... I just... I love you. That's it." Y/n sighed.

"I love you too my dear. What do you say we watch a movie?" Mega said.

"I'd love to."

While watching the movie, mega scooter closer. His beautiful blue skin touching y/n's. She couldn't help herself.

She jumped on him.
"Mega.. i love you."  She said.
She started to passionately make out with him.
"Oh my little minion." Mega moaned.

After about 7 hours of mega and y/n.... Hanging out.... They decided to make an early dinner.

"So who was at the door earlier?" Mega asked.
"Oh. We have a new neighbor."
"Hm... I'll invite him over for dinner" mega said. 
"W-what?? No!" But before y/n could finish, mega was already half way to Grus house.

About 5 minutes later gru and mega came back. Mega sat gru down.

"So gru. What do you do?" Mega asked.
"Oh.. well I'm a villain." Gru giggled.
Gru and mega began to talk.

As you were eating dinner... y/n began to feel something. Gru was putting his hand on her thigh.

Y/n began to blush.

"Y/n dear is something wrong? Your face is all red!" Megamind said.

Gru began to move his hand up your thigh. Up. And up. And up.

"I'm fine dear."

All of a sudden mega got up immediately.

You were afraid mega saw what was happening.

"GRU! GET YOUR HAND OFF MY LADY!" He screamed.

"IM SORRY MEGA!!" Gru yelled.
"SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND!! THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES THAT IS ME!" He screamed and threw gru out.

He looked at you oddly.
"Y/n. Upstairs. Now."

You went upstairs with mega.

"Sit on the bed y/n"
You did as you were told.
"I love you. You're mine and only mine."
"I love you megamind. And you're... mega mine." Y/n said and chuckled.
Mega kissed y/n.

All of a sudden you both heard extremely loud music playing. "Hm what could that be?"

To be continued....

Thank you for reading chapter one. I also have another fanfic called y/n x Harry Styles. I personally think it is very good.
Megamind x y/n chapter two will be out shortly.

(I do not own any of these characters and mean no hate toward any of the movies or the writers)