meeting her

it was around noon, you and your family were just getting to your new home in Columbia. the place was full of color and life. full of bright smiles and love. this place was called Encanto. you werent particularly sad about leaving your hometown as you got bullied. you were a timid girl, very caring and loving to everyone and anyone even if they didnt deserve it. though you were shy you would put on an act as if you were the most confident girl in the world. some people hated you for it some people admired it you didnt seem to care much but when people were mean or demanding of you youd get upset. 

before you knew it you were at your new home.      now to take out the furniture. "what a pain" you thought. but right as that thought came in you were  met with the most beautiful woman you had ever seen. you went up to her and kindly asked "do you need anything miss?" the woman said in a low but natural voice "im here to help you move in". you blushed slightly at her tone but remained natural and confident. you were short compared to her so you looked up at her "okay well" you held her hand "ill show you what you can help with hun". you could see her cheeks turn a light rosy color with that motion. you didnt have to even tell her what to do though she was practically an expert. "she must help a ton around the town" you thought. you starred at her beautiful frame as she picked up a couch like it was nothing. your mouth dropped and your eyes widened. she looked at you and laughed. at about 3pm you guys were all done. "may i know your name?" asked luisa. "of course my name is y/n" you responded. luisa gave a sweet smile and a quick head nod. with that she left, but that doesnt mean she left your mind all you could think about was how she could probably hold you as if you were a feather. your weight was always a problem to you, you would even cry about it. you were always a chubby for as long as you could remember. without noticing you started to cry. you whispered "why cant i look like those models  on the magazines". all you wanted at that moment was an embrace a warm hug gentle but firm. you fell asleep crying that night as most nights. 

the next day you went out to look for some markets. i mean how could you survive without food duh doy. while going around town you saw Luisa a few times being swarmed by people asking her for help. you felt bad knowing how much pressure that must be.