dirty disney trip

For your birthday Harry planned a trip to Disneyland in Florida. He knew how much you loved Disney because you literally had all the films and you dress up as Minny Mouse every year for Halloween.

After a long exhausting flight, getting the car Harry rented and a long drive to your Hotel you finally arrived and went upstairs to your room. 

After a three hour nap you two went out to eat, sushi, because you know that Harry likes it.

⍫The next Day⍫

You woke up to Harry pushing a little tray into your room. The tray had lost of strawberries on it and a heart bowl with Nutella in it.

"Good morning baby" Harry said as he kissed your forehead and climbed into bed,

"Hey, what is this?" you asked him giggling.

"Just some strawberries and Nutella, nothing special" he replied

"I love you"        "I love you too" Harry said and kissed you passionately.

After you two are done eating the yummy food you got ready because it already was 9 am plus you didn't want to have to wait for a long time, and so did Harry.

You applied your moisturizer and concealer, added eyeliner and mascara. Harry didn't like it when you wore a lot of make up.

You decided to wear black hotpants and and white and black striped loose tank top, which showed a little bit of cleavage. You really wanted, needed, Harry tonight. You couldn't wait any longer basically.

As you two were strolling around, hand in hand, you spotted a souvenir shop and pulled Harry inside with you.

You bought a Minny mug and some pencils for uni, some Minny ears that could maybe turn Harry a little bit more on and they totally match your new underwear you just bought a week ago.

⍫Later that night⍫

You decided that you were going to get it tonight. You've been dropping hints all day but think that Harry didn't quite get it or just totally isn't in the mood.

Anyway, you took a shower, shaved, and washed your hair and body with his favourite shampoo and body wash. You dried your body with a soft white towel and put on your new underwear set.

⍫Harry's Pov⍫

After 30 minutes Y/N finally came out of the bathroom. I know that she wants it, it's so obvious. Always when she wants to fuck, she washes herself with my favourite things and wears the sexiest stuff ever.

She walks to her suitcase and 'pretends' she doesn't know what to wear. She bends over to get something out of it and doesn't mind giving me a total look of her bum. Not that I like it when she really wants me, but sometimes its a little too much, but its cute anyway.

She walks over to the table, sits down, and puts on her Minny ears. God she does know how to turn me on though.

She swings her hips from side to side as she walks to the bed and crawls in. She lays her head on my chest and starts tracing the leaves tattoo with her fingers.

"Hey" she says in her sexy voice.

"Hi babe. You know you've still got your ears on?"

"Oh really? uupsie" she says smirking at me.

Her fingers go a little more down, since I don't wear anything to bed she doesn't have to remove my boxers and can go straight to my cock. Since she's been giving me hints and showing major cleavage today I'm already hard.

Her fingers go down to my balls and trace them, then goes up my length.

Y/N Pov

I know he likes this, he always does.

He takes my face into his big hands that I just wanna feel on my body and starts kissing me hard which makes me moan.

I love it when Harry's so rough. He always acts like he doesn't care if it hurts me but I know that he actually does and makes sure he isn't too rough.

"Suck my dick Y/N" he says as he pushes my face down to his cock.

As I'm told i do.

I start bobbing up and down and earn some moans from him, which tells me I'm doing this good.

After a few minutes he pulls me up again and lays me down, roughly, and slams right into me.

"Gosh Harry!" I scream, which makes him grin.

"Yeah you like that?!" he says as he turns me around and takes me doggy style and slaps my bum.

He knows exactly what i like, so I cant do anything else than moan.

Harrys so damn good in bed, even though he thinks he isn't, I can't believe it.

We spend some more minutes in this position as he lays me down again and goes a bit slower, this is the best bit of it all.       

The part where he gents more gentle and kisses me passionately.

"I love you" he says between moans.

God his moans are just        amazing.

"I love you too" I say as he finishes.