Chapter 2

K let's continue also I just thought of their ages so yeah the story will change a bit and the way Hanako and Shigeru acts is because I haven't thought of their ages before till now so yeah but hanako and Shigeru will both act childish at times

A/n
Breathing
"Talking"
'thoughts'
{Whispering

Tianes POV

I watched as Nezuko held Shigeru close and comforting him meanwhile he cries he was yelling nee-san over and over again. He wanted me to go to him and comfort him but I needed to protect him so I didn't do it he had his eyes shut while tears were rushing through his eyelids and eyelash the demon slayer looked shocked I turned to Takeo and gave him a nod signalling him to attack and distract the demon slayer meanwhile I calm Shigeru down which Takeo understood.

3rd POV

Takeo took a couple rocks and started to run around the slayer meanwhile Tiane ran to Shigeru and started to calm him down. Nezuko went to help Takeo by grabbing some rocks and her axe and ran the opposite way and started to throw the rocks at him. Then when they ran out of rocks they started to charge at him ready to slash him. Nezuko at the left and Takeo at the right. Takeo got knocked out with the hilt of the slayer's sword meanwhile Nezuko got kicked back into a tree and then blacked out.

The slayer got confused on where their weapons were till he looked up a hatchet flying to his face he tilt his head to the side in shocked then looked to the side of what could have been his death if he hadn't looked up.... But Nezuko's axe was still missing he looked around to see where it was till something went flying to him he looked and blocked it turns out it wasn't the axe it was a dagger then the axe came flying to him he dodged quickly then he started to look around to see a male with long burgundy red hair very similar to the oldest female its like they were gender bends version.

Tiane's POV.

In a couple minutes I managed to calm Shigeru down and put him to sleep when I looked up I saw 'onii-chan?! He came back! Takeo and Nezuko are knocked out? Well I'll go and deal with them in a couple minutes.' I thought as I picked up my sword going into a fighting stance and then lunging forward ready to slash the demon slayer as onii-chan came from the back as he was in the same stance as me.

The slayer jumped in the air a couple second before the katana was too close that he couldn't dodge, onii-chan turned around and ran to him before he even landed and got ready to attack distracting the slayer then I ran to see Nezuko and Takeo then I quickly put them somewhere safe meanwhile onii-chan was still fighting the demon slayer so I went to help.

After a couple minutes

3rd pov.

Tiane is on giyuu to keep him pinned down meanwhile Yorrichi and Tiane was fighting then the others started to wake up then looked at the scene in front of them which they just looked dumbfounded and a bit surprised that their onii-chan is there but they weren't surprised about the fighting. But then someone came and attacked them causing Tiane to jump quickly getting off of the slayer to protect Shigeru, Yorrichi went to protect Hanako, Nezuko and Takeo went to protect Rokuta.

The person who attacked them was a female with a beautiful shade of green eyes pink to green hair which looked like Sakura mochi to Hanako which she loved and being the child she is she ended up running to the female with open arms shocking the female slayer. Yorrichi ran to grab Hanako and pulled her by her haori so she didn't get killed. Giyuu got up and jumped back to the female.

"Hanako don't ever do that again!" Yorrichi yelled at Hanako as he threw her to Takeo and luckily he caught her "Don't just throw her like that!" Nezuko scolded which earned an eye roll from Yorrichi. Hanako ran behind Tiane, the female demon slayer was thinking 'Why are they protecting the demons?' and the thought that she had to kill some kids made her heart ache. She asked her companion "What is going on, Giyu-san?" meanwhile Tiane and Yorrichi were fighting and the other two were trying to stop them since they were distracted.

Giyu made it quick and small as to not take too much time and the female demon slayer's reply was oh dear that's horrible.

A/n I'm not gonna make a long ass fighting scene so imma skip this

Change of plans. I'll write a little fight scene

After fighting with each other, Tiane decided to make the first move and jumped straight towards the female slayer, with her hands raised high above her head katana in hand she swung down rapidly. The slayer jumped backwards and was shocked at the girl's speed. Running straight for the slayer Tiane swung her blade in an X like pattern, over and over again while the slayer dodged over and over until Tiane stopped.

Meanwhile that was going on the male slayer would have helped but Yorrichi already started. Yorrichi leaped into the sky and just like Tiane, he swung down as the male slayer dodged. The male slayer ran straight to Yorrichi and swung his blade across Yorrichi's stomach. Yorrichi blocked the attack with his blade and kicked the slayer back.

The fights continued on blade's clashed and metal clinked with each other. The others could only sit and watch fearing if they go and help they would only get in the way and they would get themselves killed. The slayers both looked exhausted after an hour as they tried to keep up with the twins speed and endless stamina

● After the fight

3rd POV.

Both demon slayer's were lying on the ground with minor injuries but clearly very exhausted. Hanako, Shigeru and Rokuta was all sitting down with dotted eyes as Nezuko was telling her what happened with a big bruise on her arms that was bleeding a bit because of the splinters and a bunch of scars on her body then Takeo on the ground passed out with a big cut on his leg from and Yorrichi and Tiane were both perfectly fine just dust and sweat on them. They were just arguing and getting bandages for Takeo and Nezuko.

After they got the bandages the male demon slayer started to get up he was shocked of the siblings that had beated him and his companion he asked for his crow to get more reinforcement to help and it had not came back yet Nezuko looked over to see the demon slayer up and that the other one passed out she looked toward the male and asked while getting up and moving to the side

"Is this what your looking for or waiting for?" She said as she stepped aside showing the slayer's crow on Hanako's lap while sitting eating a batch of grapes and seed's on a pillow. The slayer was dumbfounded by his crow then face palmed at it. Then his companion got up and started to pick up her blade. "Maybe you guys should stop you all may have minor injuries but your both exhausted and nee-san along with onii-chan can still fight so its best to not fight after all we have been sitting here for almost an hour our siblings still haven't attacked us yet so that's proof that they don't attack humans."

K bye! Thats all for today 1018 words.

Also that crow right in that moment is where I want to be forever I updated this one two 1085 words

Edited it again I added a fight scene. September 20, 2022. 1345 words