BTS

As January sailing, BTS is well aware that they were been given a month off from work. Their schedule has been emptied for the whole month.

They've been busy packing up to leave their dorm. Yoongi was seeing not doing anything for packing.

"Yoongi hyung, are you not packing to leave?"ask RM, the leader of BTS concerned.

"I'm not leaving Seoul today. I still have quite few things to settle at the studio."answered him merely.

"Yah, Yoongi don't work yourself too much. We are on the break right now. Are you writing a new song or what?" Jin was coming out from nowhere join the conversation.

"Not song. You know I still can't find myself to write songs nowadays. I runs out of inspiration ."

"Suga-hyung not leaving?" Jimin asked, he was just finishing packing his things, eyeing Yoongi.

They were sitting at the hall with Yoongi with their bags all. Jungkook, Taehyung and Hobi came join them.

"I'm not leaving yet. I got some works to do. I'll be leaving for Daegu in couple days. Where are you guys going? Seems like everyone has planned already." explained Yoongi and asking.

"I'll be home to my parents. Then only we going to decide where to go. Namjoon, you flying is it? I saw you booking flight yesterday!" Jin passing the question

"Yup, I booked flight to France. I have long list of arts exhibitions I wanted to visit. Especially Da Vinci!" said RM kind of excited with his planning.

"Wah Hyung! That sounds very fun tho. Don't forget to take a lot of pictures. I love Da Vinci too." Taehyung who also has been fan of art lately showing his interest on RM activities.

"I'm going to Hawaii with Taehyungie." Jungkook telling everyone.

"You flying today too?" ask RM

"Yes. What time is our flight Kookie?" Taehyung answered only to ask Jungkook back

"3pm. Our family will be joining in couple of days. So we gonna had this two days together first." Said Jungkook grinning to Taehyung.

"I, myself will take my family to Greece this time. But we were only flying in the next three days. I'll headed home for now." Hobi telling his planned.

"I see. Jimin-ah, you planning to visit Jeju Island right?" Yoongi asked to his favourite maknae.

"Yeah Hyung. I planned to stay at Jeju for 3 weeks with my family but we will be leaving in the next couple day. You are going to stay alone or what?" Ask Jimin to Yoongi.

"Nope, I planned to went back to my own apartment first. It's been ages since my last visit there." Answered Yoongi.

"Are you actually planning to go to that bar again Yoongi?" ask Jin suddenly.

"What bar?" Jimin confused frowning his brows.

Yoongi rolled his eyes to Jin. Hobi and Taekook looked at him with a bit chuckles.

"Yeah, what bar Hyung?" Asked Yoongi again to Jin.

"You know what I am saying! Whatever you do, take care of yourself. Don't do something stupid and expose yourself to public." warned Jin concerning.

Jimin and RM who still don't know Yoongi stories looking dearly confused.

"Okay, what ever you guys do please stay low and don't do anything reckless which can brought any attentions from the public. Especially you guys!" Said RM while pointing at Taehyung and Jungkook. "And we will be followed by one security for each person. This is mandatory for our safety. It's an ordered from Bang Pd-nim." Added him some more.

"Also don't forget to update everyday on our group chats. Especially you, Yoongi. Just tell us anything. Even one simple word should be fine."Jin said.

"Do we still need to post on our Instagram during this break?" ask Jimin

"It's your own personal page. It's up to you to post or not to post in there. Do it as your wish!" Answered RM

"Argh, I still had trouble with instagram. I can't never understand it tho." Jimin sighed.

"No worry Jiminie. One step at a time" RM assured Jimin while patting his back softly.

"Anything else?" Yoongi ask.

"I think that's all for today. Enjoy your break. And Yoongi don't work so hard. Your studio and music can wait. Rest well everyone!" RM ended the quick meeting.

They are ready to leave and saying goodbye to each other. One by one leave the apartment. Jimin is the last person to leave Yoongi there.

Yoongi sending his favourite dong-saeng, while walking to the van. Jimin who was in a lot of questions to ask Yoongi.

"Hyung, everything alright? Why I'm feeling like you hiding something?" Jimin first question.

"I'm okay Jiminie. Don't worry too much about me. You enjoyed your break time. Okay?" Assured Yoongi

"Is it because of your ex? You seemed so closed off!"

"No. No. I am really fine. In fact I didn't think much of my ex on this day." said Yoongi while grabbing Jimin shoulder.

"You know I always here for you right?"

"I know Jiminie. Put you worry out for me. And please send my regards to your family. I've been missing them too," ask Yoongi.

"Why don't you just come with me if you missed them. It's not like you were any stranger to them."

"I'll do the quick visit once you got home from Jeju later." they reached the van.

"Okay Hyung. I'll get going now. Take care of yourself and please know that I'm only one called away. Okay?" Jimin said reaching out his arms to hugged Yoongi.

"Alright. You too take care! Enjoy Jeju." tell Yoongi before they were separated. He headed back to apartment after Jimin van left.

"You can leave if you want. I don't need any security since I'm not going anywhere. I will call you if I want to move anywhere." Said Yoongi to the security who was assigned to take care of him.

"I'm sorry sir. I can't do that. I've been ordered to follow you even if you are not going anywhere." Answered him.

"Alright. Do as your wish. I'm just gonna get back to my sleep." said Yoongi while heading to his bedroom.

He take out his phone later to call his mother to tell her that he only gonna get home next week after settling all his work here. Later he drift back to sleep.

———————————————————————————

Yoongi woke up later and start packing himself. He then told the security to prepared his car for heading to his apartment.

As they drive there, Yoongi making a good deal with his bodyguard.

"I appreciate that if you can give me some space while guarding me. I can't ignore your absence since it's the request from the upper management. You could still watch me from far is it?" asked him politely

"Yes sir. I understand of it." the security answered.

"You can have my guest room later. I have never bring anyone there tho. Please suit yourself ."

"Copy that sir!"