[My Announcements]

Hello, and welcome to The Jaya Chronicles!

Some of y'all are probably coming from my main Jaya oneshots book by reading my author's note, but if you've found this book without having met any of my works, hiii!

So... why am I making a second book dedicated to Jaya oneshots? Well, I was working on my first Jaya one-part AU, and in the middle of writing it, I felt weird inside. Not the bad kind of weird but good. I don't know if you know what I mean, but yeah. It felt like it wasn't good enough for my main book, but I still wanted to write it because I love writing and I usually try my best to execute my plans in my head. Then suddenly, an idea popped up inside of my head. Why not make a second book dedicated to stuff that I'm not really planning on publishing on my main book?

So yeah, this is how this book came to life, lol.

Anyways, this book will contain AUs, imagines, theories, maybe sometimes stuff that isn't really related to writing, you know, just random stuff that I'm way too scared to publish on my main book :D. But mainly probably Jaya AUs.

Before anyone comes for me, I've typed 'The Jaya Chronicles' into both Google and Wattpad's search bar in case the name is already taken, and since nothing of that sort popped up, I'm officially going by this name.

If there is no 'part 1' mentioned in a title of a oneshot, it's meant to be a single/one time thing. If it does say 'part 1', I'm definitely planning on making two or more parts. Don't be shy to tell me if you'd like a part two if you feel like a story is incomplete, though.

I'd consider myself to be a nice writer so you don't have to be scared/shy to ask questions. You can ask/tell me anything! Just know, as long as you are nice and respectful to me, I will be nice and respectful to you too.

My books don't contain any lemons or smut, the furthest I'd go is a full-on make out session but that's it, lol.

I'll put warnings/trigger warnings in the beginning of every oneshot if the story contains swearing or triggering content.

This book will most probably not be updated as much as the main book but I'll try my best to come up with new stuff.

AU requests would be appreciated ;)

I think this is it, enjoy!

~ Sev

Personal milestones:

1k reads ~ 03/31/2022