Some Break. Some Don't

You know what's not spoken about enough ?

You know sense of self? self-awareness?

You know how, we only ever seen our own reflection.
You've never actually seen yourself from your own perspective.

The human race is somehow left with a struggle to respond to understand our own individual ego. We mostly know ego as the naïve voice in the back of our head. Pride. But how do we define the following:

a) a Healthy Relationship with Ego

b) Ego's conscious and subconscious effects on the physical body and present time.

These are two very powerful topics which the majority of people, especially those who are against any natural medicine methods, might refuse to wrap their head around, the journey of self doubt, inquiry and change that may come about when adopting new ideas. (it's 2023, holistic medicine is integrating slowly into our experiences with medical professionals.). However, no matter how many times you tell Ego 'i want change!', you find yourself in set-backs and bad habits.

Whilst there are many ways to dive into these two points, let's keep it simple:

1) Have you ever considered your relationship with your physical health?

2) Have you explored the how to create healthy, positive disciplines and routines that work for you?

I'm sure, like me, many of you have tried dieting of all sorts, juice cleanses, detox's or you have a favorite supplement or herb.

Many people go beyond that, finding ways to connect with their bodies and both physical and spiritual senses through extreme sports like rock climbing or paragliding!

The point is, your relationship with your sense of self, what you allow as input and output to and fro your core, the source that makes you, the part that defines how you will view your presence on this earth. It affects how you feel in the mornings, on a long flight, in a business meeting.

If you know that you are :
* taking the time to understand what you need, on a much deeper spectrum than our superficial, everyday thinking.
* you provide yourself what you need to function/understanding set-backs.

That is when you are comfortable to freely be yourself. You're leaving no room for doubt or reckless, impulsive thoughts.

2)How often do you take a step back to look at the big picture?

Leave room for improvement. Do not lose focus of the goal. Ask yourself, are you looking for instant or long term gratification ? Then that is where you spend your time, money and energy.

3) When's the last time you asked someone, what they think,  your biggest flaw is?

Never forget, humble roots.

Ego can help you realise and indulge in all of these things. But even at it's deepest, purest and least prideful times, ego can find a way to trip you up. Ego might ask too many questions. Ego will remind you of your fears, and keep pushing you to stay in the comfort box.

Then all of sudden you are left, having to convince yourself that you're enough. That you are worthy of everything you've dreamt of, and more.

Sometimes, ego has pride. Like a soldier with a gun.
Sometimes, ego will try to shoot you down from the highest towers. Sometimes, you must choose not to fight.

Sometimes, it's okay for your loyalty, to be your own.
Sometimes, you are indebted to you. Sometimes, you fall so graciously because ego, knows where you're meant to be, where you yearn to be.

Accept your blessings with arms and hands wide open. Revel, in the freedom, of being at peace.