⏳💚🐀🍼Bruno!?🍼🐀💚⏳

Type: 🍼LittleSpace🍼
Little: Bruno at 1-2 years old
Caregiver: Julieta & Pepa & Maybe Alma
Time-line: When Mirabel goes to talk to Luisa in a different au

Sum: Julieta finds the secret hole behind the painting. She climbs in and finds her long lost brother Bruno. The one no one talks about. She found him. Just not in the way she expected to.
------------------------------------------------------------

The healer smiled. She had just finished organizing all her kitchen equipment. Nice and Neat. A squeak caught her attention. Turning back around,Rats were carrying...baby equipment?

She scratched her hand and decided to follow them. The mother took a few of her arepas with her in case someone was hurt. Seeing the rats squeeze through the painting edge,she hummed in thought before opening it. She then climbed inside. She made her way up to patched cracks in the wall and a hidden wooden door. It was open. Julieta sneaked inside and gasped.

"Bruno?"

He gave a small yelp of surprise as he held the supplies from his rats. She got a good look at them. Raising her eyebrow she saw they were adult sized. Her brother looked about to cry. And he DID start crying.

Hiccups and sobs filled the room. Julieta snapped out of her frozen state. This was her brother.

Her BABY brother. The youngest triplet. The one who needed to be protected by the older triplets. Not be ignored. She would never let it go again. Never,not when she finally found him.

Julieta held Bruno close and wrapped him in a hug. She sat down on the chair he had while brushing her fingers through his messy tangled hair. "It's okay...it's okay...shh..." She whispered soothingly while rubbing her brothers back. "I'm never letting you go again..." She kissed his forehead and nose. He was finally calm as hs wiped away his tears.

She looked back at the equipment. If she was right,Bruno was in little mode. A child mindspace instead of an adult one. He must have been before she came in. She peeked in his pants half expecting to see underwear or nothing but instead a diaper. "You're wet aren't you?" She gave a small chuckle as he squeaked in surprise. Bruno flushed red in embarrassment. He nodded. She took the supplies and changed him. "Are you scared to go out there?" She pointed to the wall. He tensed.

"I've got you,okay. No one will hurt you ever again. Now let's go see Pepa" She lifted up her sibling and carried him to where Pepa was at. The TV room. "Hey Pepa,I've got a surprise" She said in a weird type of tone. The moody female rolled her eyes and turned around. She was jn shock. But that shock soon melted down into protectiveness.

"We love you Bruno, we always will"

They ended up falling asleep snuggled up to one another. Each girl wrapping their arm around their baby brother.