losing ur virginity to draco - smut

published on tumblr: november 24, 2021

warnings: smut, fingering, multiple orgasms, losing your virginity to a prissy white boy, unprotected sex (be safe & always use protection)

-

you could hear your heart beating loudly in your eyes and you wondered if he could too. if he did he chose to ignore it as he pressed soft kisses across your jaw. teeth nibbled on your smooth skin causing you to sink your nails into his shoulders and let out a small whimper.

he trailed down further to your neck and ran his nose over you, inhaling the sweet scent that was all you. his tongue darted out to lick and suck purple blooms as a way to claim you as his. only his.

"please... draco, don't tease," your voice was breathy as you tried to get him to speed up the process. your arousal overtaking all of your senses and all you wanted was him inside you.

"so impatient, princess." he playfully teased you even though he was hard from the moment you told him you were ready, staring at him with those big doe eyes. another whine leaves your throat as you feel him grip your hips and rock himself into your clothed core.

finally he gives into your pleas and strips you of your clothing, leaving you in the matching black lace set. slowly he sank to his knees and grabbed into your thighs, rubbing circles into the flesh. his eyes were blown wide and dark with lust as he scanned your figure over and over again.

"may i?" his voice called to you, bringing your attention to the way his fingers were playing with the waistband of your panties. breath caught in your throat you sent him a small nod. he leaned forward and pressed a small kiss to your belly button, "use your words, baby."

"y-yes" you let out through a shaky breath. he deemed your answer enough, letting out an approved hum. he pulled the flimsy material down and off your legs, the cold air hitting your wet core. "lay back," he commanded. you obeyed instantly letting the back of your knees hit the mattress and you landed on your back with a soft thump.

draco crawled towards you, bottom lip ticked into his teeth. he stared shamelessly at the spot between your thighs and your cheeks burned, legs starting to close at his gaze. as if reading your mind he grabbed onto your thighs and held you in place, "don't hide from me." his eyes returned to staring at you, "such a pretty pussy."

a gasp left you as you felt his fingers part your sticky folds, calloused fingertips dipping into your soaked entrance but not enough to give you the relief you were craving. "dray.." you bucked your hips up to chase his fingers that slithered up to your clit, the tiny button engorged. "need to prep you for my cock, my love."

he sunk two fingers into your wet hole and watched how you clenched tightly around him, "such a tight little pussy and all for me. right baby? this little pussy is mine." you moaned quietly, clenching tighter at his lewd words. his long fingers stretched you out perfectly and you could feel the coil in your stomach tighten everytime he bumped the little sweet spot deep within you.

"are you close?" draco asked watching your brow furrow, you nodded your head. no words were forming in your brain as he sped up the movement of his fingers. a strangled moan ripped through your throat at the feeling of him rubbing tight circles on your clit. "cum all over my fingers, now." his words of approval shot through you as your orgasm spread across your body. your abused hole clenching and unclenching rapidly around his fingers as he fingered you slowly, working you through your high.

he pulled away as you winced from the sensitivity between your legs. you stared up at the ceiling trying to catch your breath, your ears picking up on the sound of a belt hitting the floor. you looked up as he made his way to you, his chiseled chest hovering over you still clothed one.

"take it off me," you instructed him as you caught him staring at the top of your breasts that spilled from your bra. he smirked and reached behind you, unclasping the material easily and throwing it somewhere behind him. his eyes widened at your bare chest. "fuck, your gorgeous."

you preened at his words and wrapped your legs around his waist, "please, need you inside me dray." your words caused him to let out a groan as he pulled the black briefs down his leg, cock slapping against his lower stomach. drool pooled out of your mouth as you drank in the sight of him. the reddened tip that had precum smeared all around it and the vein that ran on the underside of him. he was incredibly long and the girth looked like you wouldn't be able to fully wrap your hand around him. you needed him inside you, right now.

"just relax for me, okay? i'll go slow and tell me to stop if you need me to." his face was soft and full of love as he stared at you. "i trust you." your hands wrapped around his neck as you placed your lips on his. the two of you kissed each other slowly and he ran his tongue across your bottom lip, sucking on it lightly.

reluctantly he pulled away and gripped onto the base of his cock, giving himself a few pumps. he guided the tip to your slick entrance and searched for your eyes, waiting for your consent. you nodded and felt the mushroom head of him breach your tiny hole. a gasp flew from your lips as he inched in slowly, "ohhhh, god.. more please more." you whined out as your pussy clenched around him trying to pull more of him into you.

his finger rubbed circles into your bundle of nerves as he thrusted himself to the hilt. his head kissing your cervix lightly as you adjusted to being this full and stretched. he hadn't even moved and you already felt delirious, gone off so much pleasure.

"fuck you're so tight around me," he groaned out, trying to resist the urge to start fucking into you. the burn started fading into a delicious stretch and you moved your hips as a signal for him to move. falling weak to your movements he gripped onto your hips and pulled out till the head was barely inside and slammed back into you.

moans spilled out from both your lips and draco set a steady, fast pace that filled the room with the sound of your thighs slapping against each other. you could feel your orgasm building fast again, pleasure boiling in the pit of your stomach.

draco was hitting every little spot inside you and your eyes were starting to blur from the tears of pleasure that were forming. the band in your stomach was ready to snap but you needed one last thing to push you over the edge. he seemed to notice the little scrunch of your nose and soon your orgasm was skyrocketing through you as you felt his lips latch around one of your nipples. he sucked and tugged on the bud as you tightened around him setting off his own orgasm. his hot cum shooting out in thick ropes inside your spent pussy, soothing the soreness.

both of your breaths were heavy as you panted out. "i hope i wasn't too rough for your first time." draco said, planting a soft kiss to your forehead. "it was perfect."