CHAPTER : 4

"I AM NOT EATING YOU, GORGEOUS... YOU ARE GOING TO BE MY WIFE....... YOU ARE BEARING MY CHILDREN"

"No no... It's ok you can kill me im ready!" You tilted your head to the side, gesturing to him to come and finish you. He stood there, an amused smioe plastered on his face "Are you sure about that?" He asked and grazed his long nails on your skin sofly making you gulp "Yes, I have lots of blood and I eat only healthy"  "I am definitely not bearing his freaking children... He should be the last generation!! It's ok yn let's just die and go to heaven and sing hymns" You shut your eyes closed and waited for him to bite you already

A few econds passed and you didn't feelk anything, you slowly opened your right eye to see what was going on but a yelp left your lips and you fell backwards upon seeing his face being so close to yours. "Why did you move? You were looking so ethereal just now" He asked and leaned down on the bed, practically hovering upon you while you grabbed on the bedsheets for your dear life

"G-ge-get off me!"  You tried to push him off you but who are you kidding? With those skeleton -like arms everyone knows you will end up breaking it before you even push him off. "Gorgeous, you'll hurt yourself " He pinned your hands above your head and let out a breathy chuckle "you're my possession, and we are getting married tomorrow" with that he climbed off you and left.

"What should I do? I don't want to marry a Ogre!"  You sat up the bed and rushed to the window and tried to open it, "where the actual freak am I?" You gasped when your eyes fell upon the lights that were shining below you.

You leaned on the balcony trying to figure out whatever you were seeing there was a whole damn town in front of you... People were chattering and laughing as they walked together hand in hand, you could see the happy smiles plastered on their faces.

"Madame, it's time to sleep, you need to rest for the big day" you whipped your head back only to find a middle aged woman standing there with a smile "w-who are you?" You asked, backing away "No neex to be scared, I am a human just like you... I was sent here 14years ago. We are practically from the same village". She smiled "w-whaaat?... Ok ok you need to tell me what is actually going on... WHERE AM I? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? AND MOST IMPORTANT WHY AM I MARRYING THAT BEAST!?" you asked in one breath.

"First, please come inside, his majesty will not like it if you get sick... I'll explain it to you once we are inside" she said and you obediently walked back inside and sat on the bed, you desperately needed answer to your question.