Chapter II: When The Simp Gets Noticed

3rd POV

Pain.... That was one word that could describe what he's feeling right now. As the camera pans down, we can see Y/n lying down on the floor when clutching his pinky toe as he wore an emotionless expression, if it were possible his toe's HP would be 15/100 while his nervous system would have a solid 10/100 HP left.

He just stubbed his toe and he could not even scream the pain out because it was midnight and he doesn't want any noise complaints from the neighbors forgetting that he actually has his gaming room and bedroom soundproofed. Why was he awake during this hour? Well he was actually streaming Warzone along with two of his friends and were doing well that was until he stubbed his toe making his nervous system glitch out AND he got sniped.

Sora: No one can understand the pain that I am in right now.... Can we get an F in the chat for my pinky toe, he was a great comrade....

Chat: F/Rip pinky and nervous system/he will be missed

Sora soon recovered from the pain and continued their session.

Sakurajima: *reading chat* "You have earned one yike" HAHAHAHAHA

======================

Name: Sakurajima Zen [桜島 ぜぬ]

Age: Aliven't

Height: 5'11

Weight: Surprisingly light

Looks:

======================

Sora: Emptied my whole drum mag, got killed on my last bullet then stubbed my toe..... "The Council has allotted you with a singular yike...."

Zen: Just Yike, not plural. Just yike.... You really earned that, you blind bird.

Sora: Excuse me! I'm not a bird- actually, I'm 50% bird.... What am I?

HoloSimp: "What species is Sora" HAHAHAHA

======================

Name: Akane [茜]

Age: Yesn't

Height: We don't talk about that

Weight: SOMEONE JUST DIED

Looks: