↳ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ❦ ᴏɴᴇ

━━━━━━

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

━━━━━━

━━ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, it quite puzzled you. A blush would rise to your face just thinking about the insanely attractive oiran. Remembering the way the dim light made Warabihime's pale skin and her piercing, lime green eyes shine in contrast to the darker corners of the room... No doubt, the mysterious aura of that room and the majestic oiran herself had made you go crazy— in that moment, you had been drunk on the cloud nine like feeling.

Before you left Warabihime's room, Warabihime said to you goodbye and picked up the platter of food, bringing it inside her room. The key moment that makes this certain worth mentioning at all was the gaze the oiran gave you.

It was a seductive expression; one that was mysterious, alluring. It was one that was bound to draw you back to her, and she seemed to know that all too well— it was her intention. She had taken a liking to you and your interesting difference from the other girls working in the house. In truth, Warabihime was interested in you and was weirdly fixated on you.

Over the next couple of days, you seemed a bit more fidgety or even bashful around the oiran. Every single time you made a brief eye contact, you would stammer if you were talking with a blush growing on your face or gasp lightly and break the eye contact if you weren't.

Warabihime didn't even need to ask you how you were feeling, she could sense your heart speed up and pound whenever she was around.

When you were getting some rest in the early morning hours, your eyes snapped open as color rose to your face once more. Abruptly sitting up with your eyes wide, you spoke aloud to no one in particular, realizing what was happening.

"I'm going crazy."

Smacking your head against the palm of your hand, you groaned, looking down in your lap as she sat in the covers, not sleeping even though she had promised to the rest of the women working as prostitutes in the brothel house.

Unlike the other women your age in the house, you weren't a prostitute; you were sold to the Kyogoku house simply for keeping the house clean and tidy for the others to do their work easier. You weren't treated badly, though. You were often thanked and praised for the hard work you would do for everyone else, keeping the house neat, tidy, and in order.

Though you were a beautiful girl of age, you didn't become a prostitute. You were sold to the house just for cleaning and services. That was pretty much it.

You were indeed a responsible girl, you often took it upon yourself to teach the younger girls how to do certain chores. The younger girls were supposed to do chores while they were still young, they would get into the prostitution business later in their lives. You, despite being there for a very short time, were an aspiring role model for the younger girls. You taught them many things and helped them with their studies as well.

﹟𝐎𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐃; dakiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें