003

ever since they were young children, the two boys never really knew much of their third friend.

all they knew was her birthday, her clan, and her specialty.

she could stab just a tiny bit of chakra senbon towards an enemy, and the enemy will explode from her self-made weapon inserted in their chakra coils. many shinobis who were affected by her jutsus called her chakra hot--boiling hot to the point their chakra mixed and exploded like a failed experiment.

their bodies would explode, pop, and get chopped into tiny bits. the shinobis who witnessed their death were traumatized, because mostly their dead bodies were broken limb by limb with a very gorey look if they weren't affected soon enough by the jutsu.

and that's why the young senju heir tried his absolute best not to piss sora off. along with another boy who looked rather emo--who may i add, was the uchiha heir.

🍀🍀🍀

walking outside of her house, she wandered the streets of konoha in the afternoon.

again, she was quite amazed at herself with making negotiations. she talked to her parents to let her go outside. at first, they wouldn't let her. but! after she said that if they won't let her then she'll kill herself, her parents finally did.

she smiled mischievously.

that was not a negotiation. that was a threat.

and all the negotiations she made a century ago to make konohagakure safe were actually death threats.

giving the shodaime hokage face.. statue thingy inside the village a glance, she frowned disdainfully.

"his face still looks musty."

and with that, she sauntered off to somewhere.

🍀🍀🍀

sora saeki never really knew why the people of the village approved of her experimentations. but well, if she could then she can. can't waste the chance to make new jutsus.

well, she just hopes that some child wouldn't follow her footsteps of experimenting on living humans. because it might go wrong for them and then boom! village outcast and what not.

but.. if she does find someone who followed her footsteps, then they'll be best buddies.

soramiya chirasu sighed while walking her toddler self out in the streets.

she remembered her very first experiment on a living human; approaching to seek an answer to revive dead people. but sacrifices were always needed for such a big cause. so if it is reviving dead souls you seek, living beings were needed for such things.

the first ever human she experimented on died.

well whatever.

no pain, no gain.

at least all the people she made use of died for a good cause.

🍀🍀🍀

"what to do..." the blonde girl pondered, hand on her chin while a finger repeatedly tapped her cheek.

she was bored out of her mind.

there wasn't much she could do with her body being this young.

the reborn girl could increase this body's chakra reserves but she figured she didn't need to just yet. her spiritual energy was enough to slowly gorge her reserves to be enormous second by second.

all she needed to do was to work on physical energy--but with a young body like this.. it would only strain and kill all her chakra coils if she were to rigorously train it.

walking around whilst contemplating on what to do, her feet came to a stop once she smelled a devilish aroma.

just a sniff and she already knew it was sweets.

"dango?" soramiya perked up, her azure hues blinking to see if she was correct on guessing. her irises peered at a shop; and correct she was!

though the food was the only remaining one on top of the food stalls. no other ones were yet cooked.

three combinations of color greeted her line of sight.

'absolutely looks delectable..' steps of her own feet was what it took little by little to near the tasty treat. 'surely, just by seeing the look the shop owner is giving me; it is made just for m-'

when her fingers wrapped around the stick, another hand had made contact with hers.

the blonde's eyes narrowed as well as her brows knitting to the middle in frustration; entire face alone instantly scowling at the owner of the hand that dared touch her food.

a mere human had the audacity to make a move on her dango? how dare they..!

blasphemous! if she were in her old body, they would've stopped holding her hand as well as her sweets if they saw her glare.

but alas, the hand still wouldn't let go.

"get your disgusting peasant hand off of my food," she looked up, her blue hues meeting with onyx ones. "now."

"hn."

"you're not letting go?"

"hn."

"i'm shoving this stick up your uchiha eyeballs if you don't let go in four seconds."

the uchiha became unresponsive, eyes also narrowing at the blonde girl who was slowly losing her patience. he was also quite shocked that she understood his simple hums, he didn't show the perplexed expression on his face though.

"one.."

the hand on top of hers still wasn't moving.

"two."

chakra slowly infused her free hand.

"..three." her lips turned down into a frown. "you dare still hold my food? fine."

the uchiha's eyes slightly widened when he saw the dango switch to her other free hand. with enough concentration he saw a chakra thread pull the food towards the other limb, his view later darted to a stick that was thrown towards his eyes.

fortunately, he dodged the sharpened stick that was sent towards him.

'that was close-' his head swerved to the side, hearing the sound of the fast wind travel beside him. the next sound he heard was the jab of the stick stabbing the wall behind.

"time's up, you swine."

coins dropped on the counter, and the moment the uchiha looked back to the place where he last saw the girl, she wasn't there anymore.

a sad look later replaced the surprised expression on itachi uchiha's face.

"my dango.."

🍀🍀🍀

swinging her legs while sitting atop of the second hokage's head, she savored the taste of the delicious dango.

"yummy.. 🥱"

🍀🍀🍀

hi 😢😢
i know it's almost been a year
since my last update
BUT I PROMISE I'LL REALLY
REWRITE GOD COMPLEX
I MISSED SORA SM 😭🙏🙏