Interactions with the system and Jiu-ge!

As Jiu-ge and I traveled, we set our sights on joining a cultivation sect. Which I am ecstatic about, even if I would never admit it out loud. Until then our goal is to survive long enough to make it to the cultivation sect, and maybe find some kind of work so we can have some money in case of emergencies.

The system is also extremely annoying and humanoid, as I don't remember ever seeing a system be so expressive. PLEASE LAY OFF ON THE EMOTICONS.

[(⊙_☉) Hostttttt doesn't like my emoticons?? ༼☯﹏☯༽]

"Don't.you.dare.cry."

[WAHHHHHHHH HOST DOESN'T LIKE ME ANYMORE(T⌓T)]

"OMG NO I DON'T HATE YOU I PROMISE PLEASE STOP CRYING DLKJGNASJN!!"

[Really Host? (இ﹏இ'。)]

"Yes, now would you please stop crying?"

[Sure thing Host!ヽ(^ᴗ^ヽ)]

".....you played me didn't you?"

[┗(^o^ )┓三]

"...little crap."

I'm gonna murder that thing one day. If it had a physical body I would have strangled it a long time ago.

"A-Yuan who are you talking to?'

Immediately upon hearing Jiu-ge's voice I schooled my expression and put on a huge goofy smile and replied
"No one Jiu-ge just myself!"

"Stop talking to yourself A-Yuan. It's not healthy."

"I'll try Jiu-ge!"

"Now stop being a brat and help me find a place for us to sleep."

"Sure thing! What did you find for dinner tonight?"

"Berries."

"Ooo nice!"

I began searching for a suitable place for me and Jiu-ge to sleep that night while Jiu-be washed the berries in a nearby stream. Eventually, I stumbled upon an abandoned woodshed that seemed to be a safe enough place to stay for the night.

"Jiu-ge I think I found a convenient spot to stay for the night!"

"Really? Alright, I'll be there in a minute A-Yuan."

Jiu-ge then began to make his way to where I call from. Upon arriving Jiu-ge discovered I had found a shabby woodshed we could sleep in. When I saw Jiu-ge I immediately said in a proud voice

"Isn't it great Jiu-ge? We get to sleep inside today!"
"Mn. Good job A-Yuan."

"Ooo the berries look delicious!"

Saying so I reached out to grab a berry from the makeshift basket Jiu-ge was holding only to get my hand smacked away with a glare.

"Wait until dinner to eat brat. Don't try sneaking any berries when I'm not looking we have to save them."

After saying that I gave Jiu-ge a pout hoping to convince him to at least let me get one berry.

"No."

"C'monnnnn please Jiu-ge!"

"No."

"Jiu-geeee!"

Seeing as Jiu-be wasn't budging I increased pout only to receive another glare in return. If I'm being honest I was really expecting the pout to work but alas it seems Jiu-ge won't ever budge when it comes to food and things alike.

As the night went on the me and Jiu-ge continued to get ready for the night. Jiu-ge worked on arranging the hay in the wood shack to make sleeping a little more comfortable, not that it mattered to either of us. While Jiu-ge was working on the bedding I set out to grab water from the stream nearby. I made sure to grab extra water so we had enough to last the next few days. Upon arriving back to mine and Jiu-ge's makeshift camp I saw Jiu-ge had started a fire to keep us warm for the night.

"Jiu-ge I'm back!"

"No need to yell so loud."

"Sorry."

As the sun set Jiu-be began distributing the berries between the both of us while saving some for our travels. We began to eat while I made small talk with Jiu-ge. After finishing our berries we got settled on our makeshift bed and went to sleep in each other's arms just like every other night.

A/N: We all love the system because the system is simply great😌 I think the interactions between Shen Yuan and the system in this chapter were very adorable. If anyone wants to give me feedback I would greatly appreciate it! I'm always looking for ways to improve my writing! If anything is OOC sorry I have a hard time capturing peoples personalities in my opinion

I Transmigrated into Peak Lord Shen's Twin!?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara