P R O L O G U E

Creeping slowly through the old wooden house, Harry eyed the painting of the members of the house of black that laid on the emerald green and black walls.He could recognise some from the other portraits back at Grimmauld place.

Alphard, Cygnus, Orion, Sirius I and other deceased members of the house of Black's presence left him feeling suffocated as some portraits ignored him, select few whispering insults with only a handful speaking them out loud. Half-blood. Tainter of the Potter house. The boy who lived. What was he doing here? How did he pass through the wards? Those were some of the names and questions he could hear being spoken but he shoved their voices away and carried on with his journey through the old money manor.

He didn't have time to deal with some crazy blood supremacists whose ghosts just wouldn't stop judging others even in the afterlife.

So Harry continued walking down the halls, his head high and a poker face planted firmly on his face, his eyes roaming from door to door to find the engravings of the name that still continued to echo through his mind and head.

After a few seconds, he stopped. His gaze filled with determination as they swept over the familiar name that caused his heart to ache.

Room of Y/N Potter-Black.

His aunt. Merlin, he had an aunt.

An aunt that he had never even known existed until Hermione had come to him in a rush, her eyes wide with anger and curiousity as she questioned him about why he hadn't told her that his aunt was one of the top dueling champions of all time.

He remembered how he sat their in shock, denying having an aunt as Sirius nor any other member of the order had ever told him about having any other family members. That was until Hermione had shown him a parloid picture and a letter addressed to him by the women and there was no denying the resemblance between the two through the pictures not to mention her letter talking about how she couldn't wait to see her nephew, him, on his birthday to his dad.

After that, he had quickly rushed to professor Mcgonagall's office, not caring about manners or appearance as he breathed heavily in exhaustion in front of an unimpressed yet worried teacher.

He could barely remember the words he had said, the only thing he could clearly remember was the look of shock and pain on her face and in her voice as he confirmed Hermione's word leaving him to feel so betrayed and confused as to the reason no one had told him before. He had quickly rushed out the office, not caring about the older women trying to talk to him and explain, he only felt plain rage and betrayal causing him to leave Hogwarts and floo to the address on her letter- Black manor- for some answers.

After all, she was a Black now. Y/N Black. Mistress to the most ancient and noble house of black and prime advisor and regent of the most ancient and noble house of Potter.

This information was given to him by Hermione and he couldn't have been more grateful for the female he considered his sister at this point by his side.

Harry rested his hand on top of the doorknob, he took a deep breath in before exhaling and opened the obsidian door that's design was highlighted by golden accents.

He took out his wand before reciting a light spell to help him find some source of light in the room. Once he had finally found it, he placed his wand back in his pockets as his eyes roamed the room of his recently known aunt.

The room was clean. It looked as if someone had regularly entered the room to make sure no cobwebs or dust would form. The bed was in the middle, a queen sized bed with a fluffy looking headboard that had speck of golden accents and a black duvet and pillows were laid out neatly on the mattress. A wooden night stand was placed on the right side of the bed with some picture frames resting on top.

As he walked closer, he noticed they were pictures of his aunt surrounded by different people. He recognised some as his parents, Sirius, professor Lupin and that rat, but the rest were left unknown to him causing a feeling of frustration to build up rapidly inside him. He turned away from the pictures, his heart beginning to ache once more at the sight of the bright and cheerful smiles of their younger selves. Their past selves who knew nothing of the pain and suffering they would all go through in just a couple of months/years.

He let out a tired sigh before shifting his focus to a wooden desk on the right right side of the room. His feet began moving him closer to the desk once he noticed a book of sort resting on top, it was as if it was beckoning for him to reach for it.

So he did.

His hands traced the engravings at the front of the book.

Y.E.P.

His gaze full of curiosity and a hunger for knowledge of someone that should have been apart of his life but wasn't, lingered on his aunt's diary of sort before he sat down in her soft chair, opened the book and began reading.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□

A/N:
AHHHH I did it! How was the first chapter?
Was it to your liking and is there anything you think I should change or fix?

If there is, please let me know! And once again thank you so much for reading my story and I can't wait to write the next chapter.

Love you<3