Chapter Twenty :Back fire

DONAVON POV

I'm in the cafeteria of the mental hospital watching the news. As I'm eating my cereal I see my brother Luke on the news. I walked up to the tv and turned it up a little louder so I can hear.

:THIS IS DANIELLE JOHNSON REPORTING LIVE FROM BATON ROUGE NEW ORLEANS. THERE HAS BEEN A REPORT ON WELL KNOWN FAMOUS SURGEON LUKE WILSON. WELL WHAT A BIZZARE SUPRISE, THAT LUKE HAS CAME OUT TO BE GAY. WHICH IS SHOCKING BECAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT HE WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH DECEASED CHARITY BANKS. SHE WAS THE HEAD BOSS OF NACO COMMENTARY COMPANY. BUT NEWS HAS IT THAT CHARITY BANKS IS ACTUALLY ALIVE SHE WAS IN A COMA, LUKE PUBLICIST SAY THAT SHE IS RECOVERING WELL AND THAT SHE WOULD BE BACK ON TOP OF THINGS SOON. THAT'S IT FOR THE NEWS, I'M DANIELLE JOHNSON AND BACK TO YOU GREG.

I couldn't believe it. Charity is alive. That's unlike my brother to come out and ruin his career like that. That seem fishy. I sit back in my chair.

Look I took Luke's offer to come down to ruin Charity career. Because he didn't like the fact that Charity was having the easy life. While he was working hard. He told me that while charity was having a hard time trying to get accepted to a journalist company or whatever . He use his power of being a famous surgeon and help her get that job at NACO. Then he said when she got that job. He said she would party all the time and that he knew she was cheating on him. So he told me to ruin her career and he promise me that he would pay me and that I wouldn't get caught. LUKE is sicker than me. He always would tell me to do the bad things but when I get caught he blame everything on everybody but his ass. Like when I killed my parents. He told me to do it because he said they was put me in a psych ward and that I was crazy. And that they was gonna tell the rest of the family that Luke is Gay. So I killed them. But it back fired because now I'm getting six years . And it was all a lie. LUKE never tells the truth it's always something to do with him.  I'm just in awed because I'm just shock that I became crazy because of him. I'm not crazy it's just I did things to satisfy everyone but not thinking of  consequences of me being look like I'm crazy.

A nurse came up to me and tapped my shoulder. I looked up at her.

"You have a visitor",the nurse said to me. I got up and followed her to the visitoring room. When I sat down I didn't say a word. I just sit back with my arms folded.

I roled my eyes",how you get out Bre". Bre had wicked ass smile I can't stand. She was in a black dress with black lipstick. She had her hair flat and long, her eyes were daggered straight at me.

"Do you know why I'm here", she asked. I rubbed my head. I'm just so sick and tired of being in drama I'm trying to change but drama is just keep appearing.  I sigh and sit up looking at her and said"what is it you want Bre".

She sighs"Where's Charity?". I looked at her with a questioned look"why you asking me for. I've been in here."

"Then why all over the news, Luke decides to bust his own self out and all of a sudden She's back alive. I thought I killed that bitch. To be honest, imma tell the truth. I didn't kill her just because she was gonna leave me for Luke. I knew that was gonna happen. It was the fact that, Luke knew she had feelings for me. And he told me that she was gonna turned on me  and take my business and said she was gonna leave me for him. But it wasn't true when I thought about that night when I thought I killed her. She wasn't going back to Luke for his love, she was going to see if he was okay. Instead of worrying what LUKE said she might do, I should of just let her go and seen if she would of came back. and I didn't want him to be right so I killed her. I know it sounds crazy but I really loved Charity, she did things to me that no other girl did. But... I just let Luke trickeration work. And it worked on all if us."

"You know what Bre this is starting to make since, Luke was trying to use Charity as a secret weapon to get us in danger and make us loose our businesses, so he can feel better for himself, ya know he got fired from his job his publicist is keeping it on the low and he pays the hospital every month to keep it on the low, till he come up with a plan. . It's not Charity fault she was just put into this mess. Let's be honest, everybody was watching feelings for Charity even though we suppose to be tryna hurt her", I said.

We both chuckle low.

"Yeah, that show do make since, Luke is a clever motherfucker, he only care about himself tryna make us kill each other. So he can be the only one living wow", Bre said as she stands up.

I stood up"we need to find Charity quick and tell her everything so we can get this nigga Luke together".

"There you go with killing without thinking. Now let's think this over. So Luke made everyone turn on each other. So everybody business can be ruin. Made us fight each other so he can be the only one in power. Hmm I can't wait and I got a plan this is how it's gonna work.....