05. 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝘀

05. - Midnight talks   

★✰✯☆✩

"Why so frustrated Hope" Kate asked

"Kate why are you here?" Hope questioned seriously

"What i can't visit my little sister?"Kate smiled

"No you can't we both know the reason you are here is deeper than 'just visiting your sister' and i don't like it" Hope's voice started to get louder

"Or maybe it has to do something with the fact you almost killed a hunter" Kate also raised her voice.

"What- when- how do you know that?" The girl looked shocked.

"Well i do. I just came here to warn you stay out of this and you'll be fine" Kate threatened her

"Oh so you are threatening me now? Go to hell Kate and get out of my fucking house" Hope yelled clearly angry now.

"Okay" The older sister said calmly and walked out leaving the poor girl on edge.

Hope was very much frustrated from what just happened. A bunch of questions going through her mind.

Why was Kate here?

Was she going to hurt the Hales?

Or was she just tormenting her like she always does?

This was all too much Hope just wanted to have a normal life. Not one full of hunters and werewolf.

But here she was in the centre of it all

Again

She didn't know what to do. Warn the hales? And tell them what 'oh my sister is in town so she might try to kill you watch out'

She felt hopeless at that moment so she did what she knew best drowned the thoughts in cigarettes and a little bit of alcohol.

★✰✯☆✩

It had been 3? 4? 5 hours since Kate had left? she had lost count. She was currently sitting on her couch curled up into a ball.

She had smoked almost two whole packs of cigarettes. Even her throat hurt when she took in deep breaths. The little bit of alcohol turned into a whole bottle and needless to say she was drunk

The house was silent nothing was heard till the bell rang.

Hope didn't want to answer it but she did anyway stumbling to the door.