"LOCKERS SUCK. Unless of course, you are a bully then lockers are like your best friend." Ember told her best friend. "Yeah, it's basically where all the bullies stash away nerds and keep them locked up"Michelle Jones replied while banging her locker shut.  

Ember snorted as she tried to fit all the books in her backpack. Her locker had stopped opening because the metal had melted into the hinge. Stupid non-fireproof lockers. 

Ember and MJ as she liked to call her friend headed down to the cafeteria for lunch. Ember grabbed the tray full of food and filled it. MJ had gotten her food from home, most of which Ember stole from her. "So, what did you tell Mochriah when he cried?" Ember asked MJ. "I told him to drown his sorrows down the bottle and cry his heart out at a bar and not to annoy me" Mj replied. 
"And that ladies and gentlemen. is how you become the best worker of the year," she said. 

MJ rolled her eyes and overheard the conversation Peter Parked and Ned Leeds were having at the table in front of them. They both started at Liz as they drooled. "You guys are losers" MJ called out. "Then why are you sitting with us?" Ned asked back. "Cause this is the only free table" MJ replied with annoyance. 

"Oh, also we're going to Disneyland this week" MJ informed Ember. "Sweet, what time and how much do I pay?" Ember questioned biting into her burrito. "Dad said you can't come, the only family allowed or some shit," MJ told her sounding a little disappointed. "Damn, I'm hurt I'm not family MJ?" Ember said playfully. "His words not mine" she mumbled back. 

"Where do I stay for the weekend though, I'm so not going home, and it's a long weekend....ugh" Ember groaned. At that exact moment, a lot of whispering went on with Leeds and Parker. Ember raised her eyebrow at MJ. 

"You can stay at Peter's place, I'm sure May won't mind" Ned spoke finally after turning back. Both Ember and Peter looked at him in surprise

Ember looked at Peter questioningly "You sure Parker?" Peter nodded very very quickly. 
"Ok then, just uhh...here's my number" She scribbled down her number on a tissue and handed it to Peter "Text me the address, I'll be there after school on Friday," she said. Peter grabbed her phone number from her hand awkwardly before turning around and arguing with Ned in hushed voices. MJ looked at her with a raised eyebrow. Ember shrugged. 

"Damn, my burrito is cold now, stupid Parker and Leeds" MJ complained. Ember hummed absentmindedly in agreement as she stared at  Peter's back for a few seconds. 

Both Peter and Ned got up and the same time and turned towards them. " We have a class we gotta go," they both said in unison. They both scurried away like little mice. "You sure you wanna hang out with them?" MJ asked. 
"Either that or my Dad's so yeah"

MJ shrugged before getting up and leaving. 
"bitch, where the fuck are you going?" Ember asked 

"To class, the bell rang long ago dumbass" MJ replied walking away. 

Ember thought about it for a second before deciding to ditch it, she then bit into her warm burrito 

✨🧡------------------------------------------------🧡✨

Maybe it was Ember's fault but sitting there in the middle of the park doing her homework was not comfortable. Well, it was her fault but not directly, she didn't want to do homework in a storage closet that smelt like cigarette buts and hospitals-aka sanitiser and death- so she sat in the middle of an old playground, with no children because this was in the very outskirts of Queens. 

x=p+q divided by m 

she wrote on the piece of paper, her slanting cursive writing filling in the blank. She tried to read the next question but her ears caught the sound and her eyes followed to see what it was. 

She saw a guy in a red-blue onesie swinging from a building. Änd that time Ember had 5 different trains of thought running in her head 

What the actual fu-

Why is Mario wearing a onesie and swinging from a building 

It's the end of the world everyone is mad 

Who-Whta?

That looks oddly fun 

Ember's curiosity got the best of her and the next thing she knew she had packed up her books and was climbing up a pipe of a building to talk to the crazy dude. 
With the help of her triceps, she pulled herself up and sat on the edge of the building. 

The little smurf finally noticed her. "H-How did you get up here?" they questioned. "Ï climbed" Ember replied in an obvious tone. Upfront she could see them more clearly. They wore a tight full-body spandex which was blue and red, a spider web design along the blue lines and a black spider on the middle of their chest. There was a mask on their face with black things around their eyes. She wondered if they could see in those. She assumed they could, what was the point otherwise?

"Where are you going man, a fancy dress party? And how the hell are you swinging? Are you a trapeze artist?!"She rambled. 
"I'm Spider-Man, "They said. The name rang a bell in her head, Ember squeezed her head...Flash! Flash talked about, something about him being a superhero 
Ember's eyes widened. 
"Äre you with Iron Man??" she asked. Ï mean I know him -I'd consider us friends...but I don't think he thinks that-were close-he's like my mentor-not, my mentor-my friend-my colleague?-no m acquaintance- no too formal-uhh" They said. "Well, you definitely have something going on- not going to intrude- but I guess you know him somehow?" Ember decided. At this time Ember analyzed that Spider-Man would a be a dude, he looked like one and his name literally had the name Man in it also, he had a pre-bucent dude's voice but they could be non-binary too so she just decided to ask. 

"Are you a dude?" she asked. 
"Y-yes I am  d-dude, why you -you think otherwise?" 
She shrugged though she knew the answer. 
"Dp people come here often?" she asked turning around and taking in the view.
"Not- just me..." His voice was softer and toned down. 

Ember smiled without realising why until she realised why

She could sit here and do her homework. She smiled turning back to the guy, "Cool" 
He tilted his head "Do you want me to take you back down?" She shook her head
"I'm good, I could just climb back down anyway", she sat down. 
"Well-uh-bye?" 

"Bye Spiderman," she said softly 

She glanced down at the book she had removed from her bag

2x -pq + 2a (3a-a)

She glanced down at the book she had removed from her bag2x -pq + 2a (3a-a)

✨🧡------------------------------------------------🧡✨

Ello! Hope ya like the first chapter mate 

The word count is 1176 words Also, pre-bucent is not an actual word
but it means before puberty for example
  "pre-bucent Justin Beiber was cute" 
Anyway, hope you lovelies had a good day! Bye!