happiness

Inside the hospital room:-

Jay was gently strocking tae's soft hair...sat on wheelchair beside his bed...tae was uncomfortable and guilty seeing Jay's broken state...tears started to flow out of his eye's ashamed of himself is small word now...jay slowed moved closer and wiped his tears and smiled softly at him...

"Shhhh it's okay tae I am fine see..."
He said to tae who uncomfortably looked at him with guilty eyes

"How can you say that...i i almost I mean "
He burst into tears... sniffing for air...jay slapped him...

"Shut up..it's not you"
Tae looked back at jay in disbelief...with shocked and mixed emotions how did he know was the only question running in his mind

"But"
Before he could say something jay stopped him

"I am sorry for hiding but I am psychiatrist tae..I am well aware of your health.and don't blame yourself it's not your fault...you saved me from yourself you can save me from whole world...I believe you tae... let me heal you and love you....like you deserve"
Tae was still in shock trying to understand what he was saying

"But even it happened without my knowledge it's still me...I can hurt you again please...let's end this I don't wanna live anymore I am burden Jay please"
He again recieved a tight slap from Jay who is fuming in danger...

"Shut up...I don't wanna slap you but you are getting on my nerves...ahhhh my hand hurts from slapping you bitch"
Tae laughed at Jays words....slowly moved towards him and hugged him gently not to hurt Jay alot...

"Tae even you hurt me or do anything in the end I would still want to be with you...I know this is getting toxic because of your condition but let's make it healthy relationship..I wanna adopt more dogs and baby sit my sister's kids and have a beautiful life with you...I wanna travel ,laugh and live a life...it's just a small obstacle please promise me you won't leave me or try to hurt yourself"
With that jay hugged tae more tightly not bothering about hurt..

"I am sorry i was selfish to end my sufferings forgetting you will be hurt..more than me...I will try to cure myself please help me jay...I don't wanna leave in this guilt...it's suffocating..."
He said moving again from him crying sadly

"Tae"
Jay called him softly

"Hmm what baby"
He slowly turned towards him...jay gently smiled and lift his hands in air asking him to pick him up tae looked confused and smiled

"No baby you are hurt I don't want to hurt you more"
He said genuinely concerned

"I wanna cuddlyyyyyyyyyy peeeaaaseeeeee taetaeeeee"
Tae smiled at his boys cute behaviour and slowly picked him up from bed and put him gently on bed and sat too far from him...jay pouted at him pulled him towards him...

"Bab you will get hurt please be gentle"
Tae said with concerned voice...

"Nooo pleeeechhhh taetaeeeee "..
Tae giggled pecked Jays lips..

"How can I resist this cute face...you make me feel butterflies just by your existence baby boy"tae slowed whispered in his ears making jay blush....jay is most feminine looking and soft natured boy unlike y/n who is fierce and strong women with emotional heart and high IQ just like namjoon she is just a lady version of him and jay is soft , playful ,most loving, supportive and Caring.. he mould himself according to others he finds happiness in his loved once happiness...both of them snuggled into eachother.... slowly tae's started to shed tears making Jays shoulder wet..