~kuwtk interview~

Keeping up with the kardashians interview:

Kadie:

"After my wedding me and Kim and Khloe and everyone agreed that I would have some time off from filming for keeping up with the Kardashian's you know just to focus on my life and married life and everything, I think I only appeared twice in the last season of kuwtk, just cause I wanted time off, But we never really discussed when I would be coming back to filming, and it's now been a few months now and it just completely slipped my mind that I would have to come back eventually. So after me, kim and Khloe's mini fight last night, the next day we had like an hour long conversation, just the three of us, about me coming back, it just completely slipped my mind, and I'm now realising how unfair I was being, because Kim, Khloe and Kourtney had to do like almost double the amount of hours of filming than they had too, so I'm now coming back to film full time"

Khloe:

"Me and kim had a discussion with Kadie yesterday and Kadie was just amazing about she, she apologised that she took such a big step back from the show. And how little she was filming and she said like, I'm sorry and I'll start filming as soon as possible and I'll film as much as I can"

Kim:

"Kadie's never been one to film for the show unless another member of the family was there, but she said yesterday that she'll bring the crew with her to like the studio and everything to try and make up for not filming for so long, and she'll bring the cameras around even if another member of the family isn't with her, and I'm just so thankful about how she handled the situation, because she didn't start fighting about it or denying anything and it's just taken a big burden off me and Khloe's shoulders because we were filming like six days a week and it was exhausting. So I'm really happy about that and excited about what's to come"