Chapter 14 *Hopelessness*

~ Justin’s POV ~

I was in hiding from everyone and anyone. I had my chance to escape the cell before Astaroth and Baal got back. I have no idea where I was. I’ve just spent the last hour hiding behind a building. A lot of people walk past, but thankfully Lucifer, Astaroth and Baal haven’t…
Seconds later, just my luck Lucifer walked past with many other demons and skeletons walking with him by his side. Damn it! I thought.
“I smell a human!” Astaroth said. Lucifer looked at him, “Some people in hell still do smell like human. Butnow that you mention it I do smell a human, too.”
I slowly walked around the building to avoid being seen. This was going to be harder than I thought.
* * *
~ Selena’s POV ~
Journal,
I’m back home. Like what I’ve wanted. But it’s just not the same with Justin. Let me tell you my story…
Justin went to hell. Yeah, I know that sounds a bit far-fetched but it’s true. He didn’t choose to, though. Demons came to my house one night. Including Lucifer. He grabbed me in my sleep, and dragged me down my hall into my living room where I met lots more demons. They did horrid things to me that I do not wish to write about. Nor do I want to think about it. I’m so scared from it. I’ve got trauma. It’s just one of those things that won’t leave my mind.
Anyway, off that subject, a few nights later, I was dragged down into hell. I know that sounds ironic, and a bit far-fetched, but it’s true. Lucifer came into my room. I refused to go down to hell so he went against my will, and dragged me into the portal.
Then, I forced Lucifer to take me to Justin. Justin was chained up in a cell, but they took him off them. I ran inside the cell and hugged Justin with a squeeze before realizing I was actually touching him. I don’t know how, I don’t know why, but we could touch each other in hell. I think it was because everything in hell was equal but wow. The way Justin hugged me back, the way he kissed me… just made me want to melt. His lips were soft, and his kisses were so… filled with passion.
I don’t know how long Justin and I were in hell for, but I can honestly admit it was probably one of the worst experiences of my life! It was awful. I can’t even describe what it looked like. Or smelt like for that matter… Nor would I want to.
Well, to wrap up this story, Justin over heard Lucifer speaking with someone. I can’t remember who it was, but they were talking about opening up a portal to Earth, and sending a few demons up there. God knows why. Justin told me about it, and asked me to come looking for the fountain of death. I asked him why, and he told me in front of the fountain of death were a range of cells. One in which the demons would be using to open up the portal.
It brings to tears to even explain what happened the next day! The next day Justin and I went to the fountain of death. We both saw the portal open in one of the cells. We approached it but... we heard Lucifer’s voice. I turned around and saw him running towards us. I was so scared. It was nerve racking. You could even say I was shaking! I had no idea what to do, neither did Justin. I could see it in his eyes and facial reaction.
I still remember the look on Justin’s face when he thought of an idea. He looked worried, but determined. Like, ‘yup, this is what I’m going to do even this means I look like an idiot’ kind of look. A few more emotions I guess you could say. The look on his face when he held me by my shoulders was shocked. He looked shocked with himself like ‘wow, am I really going to do this?’.
I remember his last words after he kissed me,
‘Selena, I love you. I’ve always loved you. Please don’t get mad but, I’m doing for you because I love you.’
I just looked at him with widened eyes, worried with his decision. We were losing precious time considering Lucifer was running right to us! With seconds to spare, Justin picked me up by the waist and chucked me into the portal. As soon as I fell through it, the portal closed up and it was the last time I saw Justin. The very last time…
I haven’t heard from him either. I don’t even know if he’s still alive. Not that he ever was. I don’t know if he’ll come back. I just want to be able to lie back into his arms and fall asleep like we did one night. I miss him. I miss him so much. I don’t even know what to do. I’m so hurt. Justin thought my love wasn’t bad. I gave my heart to him, but I don’t know if I’ll ever see him again!
I put my pen down and closed my journal. I couldn’t finish writing. My eye sight started to become blurry, thanks to my tears caving in. I started crying. I couldn’t fight my tears. Not anymore. Every time I thought about it, I felt like crying. But to write about it… makes me cry. I want Justin back. I want to see him. I can’t bare another day without him.
* * *
~ Justin’s POV ~
I’ve been avoiding the demons for quite some time now. But the longer the time progressed, the harder and more frustrating it was becoming for me to avoid them. Hiding wasn’t the easiest.
“I give up!” Baal groaned, “Where never going to find this kid!”
“Yeah! Maybe Selena knows where he is? Should we find her?” Astaroth suggested.
Lucifer rolled his eyes, “No! Selena escaped hell, and she obviously hasn’t seen Justin since, so there’s no point.”
“Well I’m sick of looking for this brat! I have prisoners to feed!” Baal whined.
“I can feel him. I feel like where close. He can’t keep hiding from us forever!” Lucifer stated. He was right about that. All of that! They were close, and I can’t hide forever.
“And what are we going to do if we can’t find the stupid little brat then?” Baal asked, still with doubt.
Lucifer was silent for a second, thinking of what he would do. Then there was a certain look in his face. It didn’t seem right. He stopped in his tracks and turned to face the demons. It must have been serious.
“Then we’ll go up to Earth and find Selena.” He said. My eyes widened with my heart racing faster than the speed of light.
“Why?” Astaroth asked.
“Because. If I can’t kill Justin, I’ll kill Selena. I’m going to find this kid if it’s the last thing I do!” Lucifer explained.
“Okay.” One of the other demons replied.
“Okay?” Baal questioned, “what do you mean ‘okay’, that’s not right…”
“What? I just like killing things.” He said. Baal looked at Lucifer sympathetically, “that’s not right Lucifer. Why would you go after Selena? She’s gone now, let her go.”
“I’m going to find Justin, and ask him what’s more important to him. Selena’s life or his own. Tomorrow night, at the same cell Astaroth and Baal went to open up the portal, will be the same place we will meet. We will open up a portal to Earth and find Selena. Where going after her! Like it or not! Now let’s keep looking!” Lucifer explained, as they all started to walk around and look for me again. Uh shit! What was I going to do? Selena wasn’t safe now. I have till Tomorrow night to think of something. I gotta think of a plan. I’m so stuck! I honestly, have no idea what to do…
==================
Thanks for reading! :)