<3

hi jiseonie uhm uhm, idrk how to begin, but like dyk I love you so much, like I lit can't live without you. I am a typing this to let you know that you are my amazing, beatiful, trustworthy, lovely, nemo bsf.

I lit missed no one except you when I left. The way you took risks with your friendships for me wasn't expected and it took me down into a spiral of thoughts that jiseon is someone to trust, someone to talk to, someone that'll stand with you, face the whole world for you, care for you, really care.
Atp no one can take your place in my heart, at all.

I came to another realisation, you are this person that never judges the others for what they look like or act like, about 2 years of me being on wp, and out of all the people I talked to, I never saw the things I told you about in them.

Jiseon baby, your surprise made me smile so wide and I hope what you read make you smile too, I never want you to be sad, cuz you don't deserve to be sad. You're stunning and beautiful help. plus your voice, oh god i'd lit listen to it all day, it's so beautiful.

And so, I want you to know that I'm always gonna be here for you if you ever need anything, and eventually you'll find me by your side.

Ily nemo-seon
- anaya