~the return~

I took my place, placing my custom guitar pick on the wires of the guitar.
My heart was literally beating out of my chest. I glanced over at Emily and she mouthed to me.

"Whenever your ready"

I had picked my oldest song, and my first hit song, it's called 'thunderstruck' I took a deep breath before starting

I played the first three notes of the song on the guitar, their probably some of the most recognisable opening notes to a song ever. The second I touched the strings all my nerves suddenly evaporated and disappeared.

Simultaneously the entire 150,000 people stopped talking, all of them listening to hear if they had heard right.

I waited a moment before playing the three notes again. The screen I was facing light up for a seconds before going black again. Letting everyone see the silhouette of me before the disappeared.

About one third of the audience started hysterically screaming, while the other two thirds still listened intently, trying to see if what they thought was happening is actually happening.

I took one deep breath before starting to play the iconic guitar riff. The screen lighting up displaying my silhouette. The guitar riff I was doing had taken months and months of practice, it's regarded as the hardest electric guitar song to preform.

All at once the entire stadium started screaming like their life depended on it, double the volume of all the other acts.

We had it tuned in where the speakers would play the ahaha, part if the audience didn't.

But you couldn't even hear it on the speakers as the audience was singing the ahahaha part exactly on cue. It slowly got louder and louder.

"Thunder!" The entire audience screamed in unison right on cue. As the drummer started playing. I kept playing the guitar, my back still to the audience as they shouted thunder on cue.

I then turned swiftly around, looking out at the audience, a went down each step with the beat of the drummer, while still managing to fly the electric guitar.

"Thunder!" They all screamed again with the beat

"Thunder!" They all said again, only this time the band joined in using their microphones

"Thunder!" Everyone screamed as I got to the bottom step. I then walked over to the microphone that was on the stand

"Thunder!" Everyone, including me shouted.
"I was caught in the middle of a railroad track!" I said, when I sing this song I do a certain thing with my cheek that lets me sing a certain way that's so iconic to this song

"Thunder!" Everyone yelled

"I looked round and I knew there was no turning back" I yelled into the microphone as the audience literally looked like they were about to burst

"Thunder!"

"My mind raced and I thought, what could I do?"

"Thunder!"

"And I knew there was no help, no help from you"

"Thunder!"

"Sound of the drums!" I yelled as I started playing different notes on the electric guitar
"Beating in my hear. The thunder of guns! Yeah. Tore me apart" I said dragging out the T

"You've been!" I said as the drummer started belting the drums "thunderstuck!" I yelled
The music continued for a moment before I started singing again

"Rolled down the highway, broke the limit, we hit the town. We went through Texas, yeah Texas!" I sung for a bit longer, the crowd were amazing. I spotted a lot of people bawling their eyes out. They screamed back all the words and gave it all their energy.
We then got to the chorus