chapter 51 (bonus 2)

It crossed 100k+ reads. Can't believe it...! Tysm for loving this book. On the account of 100k+ reads. Enjoy!!!!!!

*Sid's pov*

I can't believe it is actually happening. I thought she will always be with me but no it's wrong. God was so cruel!! I never in my dream imagined that there comes a moment where she has to leave me and live another life in another house. The moment I saw her I felt so protective of her but now I am still unable to believe that she is going to another house living with other family which were not me.....

As I was deep in my thoughts someone kept a hand on my shoulder. I know who's hand was it.

Sid: should we really send her away from here?
Avu: we need to Siddharth. We don't have another option. It's the culture and tradition.
Sid: but you know right I can't live without her. If u are my breath then she is my heartbeat. I can't live with any of it avu. Pls make her stay here with me.

Avu looked at me with teary eyes...

Avu: u know right we can't do like that. Pls try to understand Siddharth. She isn't leaving us forever it's just she is going to love her life with the other family who love her as equally as we love her. Pls siddu don't be like a child who lost his candy.

She chuckled with teary eyes. I smiled a little. It's not her fault she was just trying to make me smile.

Sameer and Sameera turned 25 last year and they told us that they were in love with someone. All were ok with it but I was angry well I pretended to be angry as I can't realise that my children grown up so much and I was not ready to leave them and live. If they go away again this house wil be so lonely. But they convinced me and even everyone in the house were on their side. Abhi Bhai was like if I don't agree then he will marry both of them to their respective lovers and will send them off to Paris. I was so mad and even jai and everyone were supporting him. Atlast I don't have an option but to agree with them

And here they are after an year. Sam's and Sammy's marriage is going on and currently some ritual is going on but now here I am crying that my daughter as to leave me and should go to other house. I don't have any problem with their love life. Sam and Sammy both found a beautiful and respectful partners for themselves who were a family people and they both earned a beautiful and lovely family and their love. Though we lack to give them the love of the family but we tried our best and now they don't lack that love. Rishi and Riya are beautiful persons. They both love Sam and Sammy and I am really happy for them. Their family too came and everyone was so happy.

Even though I am so happy but there was feeling inside me. I don't want to live without my daughter and son. Sam can live his life. He is well educated and I handled him and taught him everything like morals, ethics and human values but Sammy is my princess she is my little girl. She is everything to me after avu. I am seeing my mom in her. She cares me like my mother. Till now there was not a single day where I went to my office without her kiss and I didn't end my day without hearing the "world's best papa" from her but now all this will happen and I don't want that to happen....

Avu: Siddharth. Enough of ur brooding here. Let's go. Everyone must be waiting for us and I don't want my prince and princess to be waiting. And remember we should send them to start their new life happily. Chaloo....

And I stood up and started walking towards the mandap putting up a smile. As we went there Bidaai or vidaai ritual is going on.

Sammy: mama where are mom and dad?

Sammy asked Reem about us.

Sid: we are here princess.

I said going towards them putting a hand behind avu.