Aries 1 (Apollo)

*Lounge room on Olympus*

Apollo: *Walks in and finds Artemis sitting on the sofa* Hiya sis! Fancy seeing you here.

Artemis: *Sees Apollo and shrugged* I'm already done hunting and now I'm trying to rest.

Apollo: I know, how about we spend some time with each other? *Sit across Artemis*

Artemis: *Looks at Apollo suspiciously* Why might I ask, brother?

Apollo: Oh come on, what other reason does a loving and caring brother want than to spend some time with his sweet sister? *Smiles innocently*

Artemis: Really brother? You think I don't know you? Every single time I spend some time with you, there's always a catch and I always look like a dummy for falling for it.

Apollo: *Blink his puppy-dog-eyes slowly* Come on, give me a chance. I promise you this will be different.

Artemis: *Sigh in defeat* Okay fine, I really can't say no to you can I? So, where are we going? Apollo: *Smiled mischievously* Artemis: *Instantly look worried*

*At the amusement park*

20 hours pass

Apollo: Come on sis! Just one more shot and we'll win.

Artemis: *Groan loudly* Seriously? All this for winning that super rare Sherrif mouse stuffed animal? To the point we have to play toss the ring for over an hour?

Apollo: See, I knew you understand. You like animals and I like the amusement park, told you you will love it. Now hurry up and toss your ring.

Artemis: *Shook her head* This is already the 20 time we've play, I knew there was a catch in all of this.

Mr stall: Say, you guys might actually beat Jason in doing this for over an hour if you guys keep doing this.

Apollo: Really? Maybe we should do this until we beat his high score, it will feel so cool to win double time.

Artemis: *Facepalm her face* Someone kill me now...

Aries

Aries Bold and ambitious, Aries dives headfirst into even the most challenging situations—and they'll make sure they always come out on top.